Anima Rewards Increased

Sadly the other three covenants have very little progress and I still have to do those but should be able to make a start on those sooner than expected.

This should just be account wide from the start. Would make anima gathering on them alot easier.

7 Likes

this is great. but honestly why does it hurt for having it acount-wide achievements or even covanant-wide.

5 Likes

Too little too late, also not account wide

15 Likes

I’m not high up there myself, the most I’m willing to do is a M12 lol. I refuse to move about that tier as things get crazy after that mark and my character spec choices aren’t ‘meta’ (ideal choices.)

All I immediately wanted Anima for was the +1 Renoun… now that I’ve got 3/4 basic Covenant sets, I’m in no major hurry. My DK Is Necrolord 40, so I only get Gold on him… but the Sanctum Upgrades might be worth it.

+12…?? I let a +5 key delete itself 'cos I didn’t want to run it… not because of the Dg. it was for, but because it was a M+ key, end of.

I think I tried to get into M+ in Legion, but it got too ‘snobby’ even at +10, so I ‘let them get on with it’… only did the M0’s for the Dg. weekly for the CN reward.

Nice…what about finaly upping Conquest from arena hm?..
I do get that pet collectors and ppl that wannt buterfly on their back with 15 different collours for mog are more important…but common bruh 25 cp for arena win towards 9k cap…ffs it takes ages.

One thing at once… :slight_smile:

i never understand blizzards hestitation with account wide features triggered by achievements. In order to unlock EVERYTHING from the covenants, that will still take months of grinding. I just wish they would go all the way once in a while when it comes to alt friendly stuff instead of half assing it.

1 Like

A +7 and +8 is easy enough, but the main issues I’ve found is… trying it with randoms (Pugs.)

I only M+ with friends or guild people. If we need to take a random along to a fill a slot we would kick them if they started trash talking one of us or something like that.

Really, when do you do M+ with people you know and have no concern about being vote kicked for a mistake then it’s fun. Because you know there’s no random or if there is one, you’re the one kicking them for being trouble.

What do you mean…its x months out…ppl were saing it since beta…should we wait another 5-6 months for next qol update?..we pay monthly for this crap

We just GOT this… let us recover from that shock, first… LOL

2 Likes

Had to log in to see it was there, just because :laughing:

3 Likes

:rofl: aight

OK, OK… big 'ead.

j/k

1 Like

Yeah; I don’t have any quarrel over stuff being easy, I don’t always find that I’m a player that finds easy content… easy. sigh

1 Like

Took me three reloads, but I got that too :pregnant_woman:

1 Like

so doesn’t affect world bosses/elite world quest for anima ok that’s fair enough but also doesn’t work for alts? seems like noting has really changed a hot-fix to fix something that shouldn’t need fixing if they did it right from the start and it still doesn’t really fix anything whats the point of this.

2 Likes

I got really happy there for a second but then i noticed it wasnt account wide, ah well its something atleast

2 Likes