Animal Companion (Mimic Pet Tame)

Hello,

Any chance of adding a tamable mimic beast. This beast can have its own look, but when placed in the hunters bonus slot, it mimics your summoned pet.

This will mean I can always have two of the same looking pet, without having to tame pets twice all the time, in a way that isn’t a crappy tick box etc. I would imagine this is a pretty simple thing to include in the game too, so should not cause too much work.

What do people think?

Cheers all, watch out for them sneaky beasts!

1 Like

I would like to see option to set different animal companion for different pet.

1 Like

Hello Aelyx, hope you are well. Just checking I understood you also want a way to have animal companion to show as the same pet, you have out as your main pet?

If you mean’t you would like to have two different looking pets, they have added this feature in now :slight_smile: if you go to your stable master, there is a ‘Bonus Slot’ bottom right of the window. Whichever pet you put in here, will be your animal companion pet, so you can have two different pets out the same time. Hope this helps if you didn’t know.

Sorry if I was just confusing!

No, that’s not what I meant. I mean that this bonus slot should be unique to each regular pet. So that I can chose what pet goes with another. It doesn’t work like that unfortunately.

1 Like

The hunter is bad character , do not play them and do not allow use PET any more !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.