Annoying/weird lag

i’ve recently been getting a form of lag where chat/npc quest dialogs etc won’t load, but i can still cast spells and perform other tasks fine, i noticed my home ms will spike up to around 1500 ms, but also dwindles down to 400 or something (a similar problem is in overwatch with my ms spiking to ridiculous numbers). i’m not sure what could be causing this, we did recently switch isp to sky (from bt), but everything else seems to work fine (browser etc) :S

1 Like

Since last patch I get these weird lag spikes randomly and these last few days ( since last windows update ) those spikes has dc’ed me a few times. Not a normal dc, it rips me out of game and the game is “gone” blizzard app is still running though.

Hello Candisse,

If you keep experiencing latency, please follow the steps mentioned in our Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Issues article, including the advanced troubleshooting if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

Get your bosses to buy hardware, man, it’s getting sad when even private servers lag less. I get cost cutting, it’s important, but don’t hamstring the game like this.

1 Like