Another big class rework

I understand change, been playing my arms warrior as my main since wow launched and been through ups and downs and here go again. Another big revamp for my warrior. and judging what people have said in alpha its awful.

This time guts a lot of things i liked in DF, and I’m a little tired of the changes being so big each time.

Can you settle on something for a bit and stick to it (big changes wise).

1 Like

Change can suck, but I think mostly it helps with keeping playing the character fresh. I know I would not like playing the same playstyle for 5 years.

It can also be an opportunity to try something new. After frost mage got reworked, I just went ahead and tried evoker and tanking, and I don’t miss mage one bit.

That being said, do not despair. It’s only alpha, it’s fairly early in development (class wise), and lots of things can change based on feedback.

1 Like

I am still waiting for frost DK rework that makes it fun to play and invited to M+.
I turn into undead from waiting too much.

dude yesterday i played Arms warrior after 4 years and i should say something.
if they make better healing for arms warrior or reduce the cD of that spell named impending victory i will leave my char and start playing warrior/.
the only thing that Arms need right now is more healing and it will be legendady

I definitely would when it has the perfect spot (like Holy and Retribution Pala atm).

Why? Because we have 13 different classes in the game, with several sub-specs.

That’s enough variety. And no one should play the same game for 5 years every day. That’s just unhealthy.

Reroll priest then you ll have habit of changes. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

No.

Better to have constant and weekly tuning than nothing at all…

Just saying.

Sadly, the addictive an amazing gameplay for arms warriors ended with MoP. Never recovered ever after that.

My recent wotlk journey just confirmed that.

Nothing wrong with change, otherwise playing your main might get stale after a few years.

They could spread out the changes a little. Some classes get reworks all the time, others rarely if ever get reworks for their specs.