Another Dh Rant

I’m sorry but …

I can kill the same death knight 4 times in a row even with army of the dead and still win

But i can’t for the life of me get a dh below 70%?

Nerf this bloody class pls, i dont even mind rogues 2shotting me or freaking mages drop me in 1 sec with combustion & greater pyro!

Also for those demonhunters saying i dont know how to play, i play every class and i dominate more people on my dh than this character in openworld without even having much knowledge of the class ( i play primarly tank ), and i dont even struggle, granted i use double siphoning enchantment ( im cheap ) but still

2 Likes

Use the in game suggestion option for that, otherwise nothing will change at all

I blame the DK for being a noob :3

1 Like

You can kill a dk with 50% healing reduction & 25% healing reduction spam

Can’t say the same for Dh

Wouldn’t care about DH if it wasn’t for the fact you can have less than a quarter of a brain cell and the class will still function better than alot of the DPS in current game.

4 Likes

Honestly if we interrupt the eyebeam they shouldnt enter demon form, you know that talent that makes them go demon after that skill.

Im not into rated pvp or anything but this has to be one of the things that even shocks me.

Why did Blizzard make demon hunters so failproof?

Their almost passive gameplay that makes bm hunters look hard to play, the way they jump around and blade dance, elf-only… it is a full circle.

7 Likes

Making DHs playable has been the biggest mistake Blizzard made the last years.

8 Likes

I can nuke about 100k in my opener as MM, I should be able to nuke a 100k HP Demon Hunter.

If I invest time in this game to get gear, I should be able to kill those who don’t.

The Scaling system is a huge issue. We have war mode for those of us who want to world pvp, but we can’t world pvp because if we meet someone with lower gear, we get scaled down to their level.

so, yeah, because of the scaling a no gear demon hunter can smack me around as he pleases while healing way too much.

2 Likes

You don’t get scaled down to their level.

https://twitter.com/ckaleiki/status/1041878657701052416?lang=en

Then why does my game say I hit 20k and the opponent loses 6-7k?

2 Likes

Yeah this must go out of the game.
What the hell is the point of the gear when a fresh lvl120 can join arena and do the se damage as some1 with 400ilvl.
You should be able to one shot ( literally ) the fresh 120lvl players instead they can survive you .

2 Likes

Is that scaling or mitigation via their abilities?

Scaling. Even if I do it from Camouflage with aimed shot on target without any defensive buffs it does not do the damage it says it does for me.

On lower geared people.

Hmm, I guess blizz just don’t want lower ilvl 120s to get one shotted, even if they lose anyway. Not much point in one shotting.

1 Like

You can tell there is scaling, just go hit some fresh max levels as anything but a destro lock. Stopped doing battlegrounds on my rogue after realising my 30k crits were translating to like 7k on a guy with a total hp pool of 90k

Ye but they still die easier than same ilvl.

1 Like

Ah you are another noob who blames classes for why they suck, please see my video as a fury warrior less strong then a wind walker monk beat DHs easy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.