Another expansion where I'm not going to be playing Fire

I don’t have alpha beta delta anything but going by the changes and from what I have seen the playstyle is pretty much the same. I despise Sun king’s blessing. It is absolutely horrendous. I don’t like the combustion reliance playstyle. It is like this since late legion (the combustion part but the skb came in SL). Time to get rid of it. Move the power away from combustion and put it back into the core skills. The core abilities like fireball pyroblast etc hits like nothing without combustion up. Why is this the design direction for like 4 expansions in a row? My 50 ilvl lower warlock alt hits 100k on incinerate even my alt druid who is also 50 ilvl lower has like 50k wraths as a healer. My fireball on mage don’t even reach 100k while 50+ ilvl above said classes.

My pyrobalst crits like 120k which is a joke it should hit like 500k without anything up.
Combustion is impossible to balance around. This should not exist in its current form. It is way too good with big pulls and the spec is awful outside of combustion. 95% of the dmg comes during the cd.

We have the skill tree why not introduce talents that fundamentally changes the way you play instead of just dmg or dmg talents? I mean bring back the dot combustion from cata/mop as a talent and if you select that all the core skills damage is buffed back to normal level.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.