Another fury nerf are you serious blizzard?

How come RWF were running 4 frost dks, destroying fury on brood damage, fury continues to be hammered on its aoe, frost untouched? make that make sense blizzard, you need to help me with that because i am so so close to unsubbing and deleting this game for good. I’m so tired of trying to make your weird tunning changes make sense. Fury boss damage is THE worst, we have dropped to halfway down warcraft logs 95th mythic. Of course this was predictable wasnt it? Fury has been in this position too many times before, we start a tier well, YOU panic, despite the reason fury being good was simply due to YOUR raid design and timings, nerf nerf nerf, even when it is NOT justified and fury drops to the bottom like an anchor, it’s obvious you don’t want fury doing good st, that’s been evident for a long time, but you also seem intent on hammering the ONE good thing we do. I’ll be seeing how this plays out, i’ve told my guild they better start looking for another warrior (if any are left) because I am one step from unsubbing. Balls in your court Blizzard, make my day, please.

5 Likes