Another ingame shop mount! And game still is in beta

You ‘want’ that to be the case, even if the truth is nowhere near how you see it.

If you think bug fixing is that easy, you apply for a job at Blizzard on the bug-fix team & see if you last even one day.

2 Likes

At least you can look good while running around in cities trying to figure out what there is fun to do in this game.

2 Likes

ITS SOOO CUUUTEEE I NEEED IT FAAAAAASTT!!!

Oh my…

2 Likes

Game doesn't work after 8.1 patch - #203 by Brightdawn-arathor Here! Game don’t see Radeon R5 series and RTX series on my pc so I can only use pc with 1060.

Shock and Aweeeeee, im gonna run in circles with it before i quit

1 Like

That really sucks. :neutral_face:

Update your drivers and report the issue here:

1 Like

I have drivers from 13.12.2018 Do they have drivers from that day when they test game?

1 Like

There was already a topic open on the page about the mount but sure give us more negative overload.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised in Blizzard having access to testing pre-release drivers actually. So, maybe.

1 Like

They could’ve had this drop somewhere ingame.

1 Like

It’s really pretty, went and bought one and it can fly!!!

7 Likes

Just bought mine. It even has a real snow fox jump! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

okey got mine gotta go take a screenshot when i complete my winter set.

2 Likes

Now we shall all watch as the WoW token takes a little price hike over the next day or two :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d get it coming from Punyelf, Nefaryas and Jito, but you? Would you like a matching purse for that as well? I can get you one for X-mas! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

none of them got anything on my style, Im looking gucci 16/7 (8 hour each day im in pyjamas) gotta impress elven and goatee ladies u’know + gotta impress myself

3 Likes

If anyone here wants to get the mount I would advise to wait for christmas. They might have a sale on store items.

1 Like

Last time they had that they didn’t reduce the price for the most recent mount (the Mystic Runesaber iirc). So if they do another sale this year, I expect it will be the same, I.e. old stuff gets discounted, not the new.

2 Likes

Ahh alright. I’ll wait either way just to be on the safe side ^^

1 Like

A wise decision :yum:

1 Like