Another ingame shop mount! And game still is in beta

New ingame shop mount leak in Korea. I am now so disappointedd because they add so much work in shop things and game is still piece of … and looks like early beta.

37 Likes

What does the game issues and the shop mount have in common? Don’t like the shop mount, then dont buy it.

23 Likes

They spend they work force on bad things? More bug fixes less marketing bullsh…?

12 Likes

Because artists and Q&A people are interchangeable? :thinking:

15 Likes

I would think it takes less time to create a mount than it does to fix bugs. If you have bugs then put in a support ticket, instead of complaining about a store mount.

4 Likes

I think how your argument is futile OP, the team which produces cosmetic items for most games its usually different than the one which is producing playable content for them. And if you don’t like something don’t buy it, simply as that.

Overall I think how its better for the game if the dev team earns more money for it from various sources than less because it will have more to reinvest in the game back.

4 Likes

I know they are diffrent teams but dev team have problems so they shoud invest mroe resourcer in dev team, and stop putting all resources to art team.

5 Likes

Easy money for the share holders The cash shop makes more than the Subs do now so

Money > Time played

3 Likes

Oh, I am not usually into mounts but that mount looked pretty awesome

6 Likes

I think how you need to have some proof of that what you are saying here, first of that Blizzard spends in this expansion less money on the dev team than in the previous expansions and second that it spends more money on the art team than the playable content one like you say before claiming anything.

1 Like

Resulting in ‘the forum’ complaining that “There’s no new content for 2 whole months! We’re all gonna diiie aaahh!” - Unsubs.

Got bugs that actually affect you? Or are you just spewing “bugs bugs, beta, ded game” just because everyone else says so? If the former then just report them, it’s easy. I reported one just yesterday on the new quest lines.

2 Likes

Aww… One of the cutest mounts i’ve ever seen.
Would’nt mind owning one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Edit: And now i do :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

You ‘want’ that to be the case, even if the truth is nowhere near how you see it.

If you think bug fixing is that easy, you apply for a job at Blizzard on the bug-fix team & see if you last even one day.

2 Likes

At least you can look good while running around in cities trying to figure out what there is fun to do in this game.

2 Likes

ITS SOOO CUUUTEEE I NEEED IT FAAAAAASTT!!!

Oh my…

2 Likes

Game doesn't work after 8.1 patch - #203 by Brightdawn-arathor Here! Game don’t see Radeon R5 series and RTX series on my pc so I can only use pc with 1060.

Shock and Aweeeeee, im gonna run in circles with it before i quit

1 Like

That really sucks. :neutral_face:

Update your drivers and report the issue here:

1 Like

I have drivers from 13.12.2018 Do they have drivers from that day when they test game?

1 Like

There was already a topic open on the page about the mount but sure give us more negative overload.

1 Like