Another rant about this topic again

Please go here now for a more up to date thread on the same subject.

10 Likes

ye this is disgusting . pls blizzard get a gm and ban def them all zzzzz

blizzard should use spies and infiltrate all this boosters , and ban all theses 225 ilvl players :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not seeing a rant here. Where is the rant?

1 Like

The pictures are the rant, I don’t need to add anything else to this to make my point.

2 Likes

Pictures do not qualify as rants

rant

(rănt)

v. rant¡ed, rant¡ing, rants

v. intr.

1. To speak or write in an angry or emotionally charged manner; rave.

2. To express at length a complaint or negative opinion: “He could rant on the subject of physician-assisted illness” (Paul Theroux).

v. tr.

To utter or express by ranting: “Adams’s fellow Federalists ranted that he was mentally unfit to be president” (Susan Dunn).

n.

1. Angry, emotionally charged, or tediously negative speech or writing: a speech that was more rant than reason.

Nice that you made them aware of this phenomenon, I am sure a GM will hop online right now and give out a round of bans for everyone.

/s

I do not see “posting a lot of pictures” in the definition!

When they don’t even have to hide it because Blizzard won’t do anything against it anyways…

Good times. May as well scrap that rule.

1 Like

Probably have more success with /y. Red letters stand out more than white.

Does this not qualify?
I have expressed my negative opinion at length in a form of media I felt fit.
Anyway, i’m not changing it, so keep it on topic please.

You reminded me I had one of these going as well :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I didn’t see yours until just now sorry, would of posted in there if I had rather than making yet another topic on this, great minds think alike and all that though.

1 Like

Make raids or gearing easier and this problem goes away instantly.

If you can do raids without having to think´, Just make them into giant bullet sponges.

Go in, kill, reward, repeat.

No need for “Boost” as it would be mindlessly simple.

Or add ways to get Heroic & M+15 quality gear outside of group content.

Otherwise people will pay to get good gear easier to avoid struggle & wasting time.

Why join a guild to progress for hrs several times a week just to keep wiping on HC denathrius and never getting the kill, when you can just jump into a sell group and be done in 10 mins?

It’s called Looking For Raid.

This is an MMORPG, not a single player offline game

That gives 184 ilvl… so not worth the time, and LFR is not safe from wipes.

This is an MMORPG, not a single player offline game

The people who buy boosts seems to think that it is.

Stop trying to gate-keep people from gear.

So your suggestion is to give every single person max ilvl gear for faceroll content that can be done within a day of hitting max level? What do you do afterwards?

That is what people get from getting boosted, so i don’t know what would change between such a system and now?

What do you do afterwards?

Add other ways to progress.

I don’t understand this at all, can you help me out here?
You want everyone to be max ilvl within 1 day with faceroll content, then afterwards you suggest other ways to progress? Progress how? if everyone has max ilvl how could you progress past that?
Anyway, i’m /out of this conversation now, either you’re trolling or just not understanding :stuck_out_tongue:

You never get gear instantly, Took me roughly 6 weeks to gear up my new alt to 220.

Take a look at games like Black desert or Blade & soul, they have systems in place where you always progress.

Also i agree that you “Don’t understand this at all” that is why i’m trying to explain it to you.

Going “lalalalalalala i can’t hear you” is not going to help you understand it better.