Another rant about this topic again

I didnā€™t see yours until just now sorry, would of posted in there if I had rather than making yet another topic on this, great minds think alike and all that though.

1 Like

Make raids or gearing easier and this problem goes away instantly.

If you can do raids without having to thinkĀ“, Just make them into giant bullet sponges.

Go in, kill, reward, repeat.

No need for ā€œBoostā€ as it would be mindlessly simple.

Or add ways to get Heroic & M+15 quality gear outside of group content.

Otherwise people will pay to get good gear easier to avoid struggle & wasting time.

Why join a guild to progress for hrs several times a week just to keep wiping on HC denathrius and never getting the kill, when you can just jump into a sell group and be done in 10 mins?

Itā€™s called Looking For Raid.

This is an MMORPG, not a single player offline game

That gives 184 ilvlā€¦ so not worth the time, and LFR is not safe from wipes.

This is an MMORPG, not a single player offline game

The people who buy boosts seems to think that it is.

Stop trying to gate-keep people from gear.

So your suggestion is to give every single person max ilvl gear for faceroll content that can be done within a day of hitting max level? What do you do afterwards?

That is what people get from getting boosted, so i donā€™t know what would change between such a system and now?

What do you do afterwards?

Add other ways to progress.

I donā€™t understand this at all, can you help me out here?
You want everyone to be max ilvl within 1 day with faceroll content, then afterwards you suggest other ways to progress? Progress how? if everyone has max ilvl how could you progress past that?
Anyway, iā€™m /out of this conversation now, either youā€™re trolling or just not understanding :stuck_out_tongue:

You never get gear instantly, Took me roughly 6 weeks to gear up my new alt to 220.

Take a look at games like Black desert or Blade & soul, they have systems in place where you always progress.

Also i agree that you ā€œDonā€™t understand this at allā€ that is why iā€™m trying to explain it to you.

Going ā€œlalalalalalala i canā€™t hear youā€ is not going to help you understand it better.

Unfortunately, this issue was also present back in Vanilla.

High end top guilds would sell runs, in raids bosses they had in farm status, for gold.

With so much time gating behind progression in current game, makes sense for people to pay for boosts.

In example, I get paid like 8.91Ā£ per hour.
So if one game session is 8 hours, Itā€™s worth 8.91*8 = 71.28Ā£ of my time.

In this situation is actually better to buy tokens and pay for a boost if all you want is the best items in the game.

Its profitable for Blizzard (more tolkens sold), for the booster (gold that can be used for in game store items) and the buyer (gear/time spent in game).

Thatā€™s why I gave up playing in Draenor during Legion expansion.
Too much Boost spamming.
It was unbearable.

I just hope my realm stays as a low populated realm, as this problem is not present here. I donā€™t care for high end content or current expansion to have fun.
If it comes ā€¦ time to run for another low populated server.:frowning_face:

Cheers.

???

Why do you even play the game?

4 Likes

This is what you get for not giving alternative ways to progress character be it TF or badges (and possibly other options).

Hope you enjoy it because most efficient way to get gear is gold now. And where demand is high supply is also going to be high.

1 Like

If you donā€™t want to see it, donā€™t search for WTS
Duh

To progress my character and become more powerful.

Youā€™re obviously a classic kinda player.

Post deleted

Dono what you are implying with that.

oh I deleted them for the sake of making it easier to keep track of the pictures. šŸ›‘ Share your LFG Boost Spam Screenshots

1 Like

That you only enjoy braindead content.

Wellā€¦

How would it hurt you if braindead content awarded 226 gear?

It does not stop you from progressing your raid content.

Iā€™m not saying ā€œRemoveā€ hard content.

Iā€™m just saying give alternative ways for the people who want braindead gearing.

Or they could just put a mythic raid loot box (like the one from the 5 Myth dungeon weekly but mythic) in the store.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.