Another server/real question

Does all realms feels empty?
I mean i barely see someone doing something in each zone,is like that in every realm?
I’m playing in Dreanor btw and now i create one In Kazzak, feel the same so far.
And now since im kicked out from newcomers chat, the world feels a lot more empty…

And since im here already, what happens if i make an Alliance character in Draenor?

Where is everybody?

In Dragonflight.

Players below 60 are spread across 80-90 zones, not including dungeons.

And most players are above 60 at any one time.

And the players above 60 are all in the Dragon Isles. (and a pretty significant portion of the ones not in or waiting for dungeons are specifically in the Forbidden Reach in Dragonflight, a level 70 zone which isthe focus ofthis patch.

Try doing the command

/who 70 hunter
or
/who 70 paladin
and so on

and you’ll see what zones they’re in.

BTW, the /who command has a limit of 50 names it will return at once, in case you’re wondering why it keeps showing 50 results.

Maybe you want to find a chatty guild or community?

Um, you’ll have an Alliance character on Draenor, where Horde outnumber Alliance 10:1. It’ll be lonelier. Less so in Dragon Isles where servers are more sharded, but if you want an Alliance, I suggest Silvermoon realm

When cross faction guilds come in it should be slightly easier to be Alliance on Draenor than it is now.

Thanks for the replies, i didn’t get the notification and the account logged off for some reason.
Anyway, i kinda know all these but compared back to Cata or today Classic,is kinda empty, no one talks and even if there are 20k+ people all distribuited in all those zones/dragonflight, is a bit rare to find a group of them doing the same quest or random stuff, nowdays i just find people if they aren’t bots mining in dragonflight and that;'s it, im in a guild but it’s not so chatty even with 900+players and only 90 active at a time but at least i found a friend,so im kinda ok(probably this guild is full of alts, mine included).
Strangely enought , i found a lot of alliance persons doing pvp in dragonflight, Draenor i managed to kill one :smiley: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.