Anti game player

Hello, I am contacting you following a problem in the game. So, I am low level, I do quests I play classic the problem comes from the fact that in a zone my pvp is automatically activated a high level enters the zone and kills me 6 times in a row, I’m helpless, they kill in loop for fun I come to you for help, because it’s forbidden, I send you screenshots of the person who likes to do this , I’ll be honest, I don’t have a lot of playing time, but the times I play, I would have liked to play in complete peace of mind if it wasn’t possible, I prefer to stop my subscription to the game, because I don’t I’m not going to pay to die for no reason every 2 minutes, I don’t enjoy it and I’m just frustrated dying over and over again because nothing is being done to protect the lower levels of the game.
Thank you for your time

[…]

view I can’t insert a lein if you need an image I can send you just tell me how to do it

You don’t need to send anything as naming and shaming players is not allowed on the forums. Besides that, corpse camping isn’t forbidden.

you are telling me that I have no right to show Blizzard that certain people spend their time ruining the game and other people’s subscriptions for the pleasure since this morning I have been trying to do my quest I can’t because I’m being killed again and again at the moment and you come and tell me to keep my mouth shut and say nothing

Don’t play on a PvP server if you don’t want to get involved in PvP? You CHOSE to roll on a realm that allows it, and now you want to report someone for it… Sheesh.

1 Like

It’s a PVP realm. Nobody is ruining anything as Rokjaw said.

If you don’t think your time is spent well, roll a toon on a PVE realm or on Retail WoW, disable Warmode in any capital city.

No one told you cannot post about this situation: Just that you cannot name and shame specific players. Blizzard doesn’t take screenshots as evidence as they rely on their own logs and in this case no rules were broken so the screenies wouldn’t support anything.

Hello all, I am leaving a quick note here to confirm that Naming & Shaming is indeed not allowed on our forums. The player details have been removed from the post due to this.

I’d like to also confirm that the article linked originally by Saneko (PvP Harassment) contains all the necessary information to deal with situations such as this one.

The post will be left open for now, but please make sure to keep the conversation civil and within the Code of Conduct!

2 Likes

I will be honest with you I uninstalled the game I see that the anti game is authorized and supported by certain toxic people I personally do not waste my time on a game where people of level 60 kill people of level 24 with the support and the blessing of the developers I canceled my subscription good luck I will do some good publicity to worry you

There’s lots of non-PvP realms for you to play on. Dozens of them. Possibly hundreds if you include all game modes and regions. They are not going to change the rules on the CLEARLY LABELLED PvP servers just for you.

1 Like

We’ve said this a couple times as you don’t seem to understand the differences between a PVP and a PVE realm. Please read the following wowpedia page about its differences here:

Firemaw is a PVP realm. As it seems like you only want to focus on questing, it would be better to roll on a PVE realm where automatic flagging is off. The type realms are displayed on the realm select screen next to their respective realm names.

… Literally nothing changed from the PVP system in the old days till now though…

But alright guys let this thread sink as the OP devolved into personal attacks against others, thanks.

you are hypocrite if you really knew wow you would have known that pvp has nothing to do with waiting a whole day in front of a little one with 30 level difference for the killed each time he comes back that and just the relentlessness and the anti-game my view is your level of intelligence and your hypocrisy you will say the opposite when it suits you because you must surely be as lousy as him not to have the level required to pvp a real player I’ve been playing since 2007 pvp Bc toxic people like you didn’t have their place was much better finally you are toxic friends so the developers who don’t understand anything can close the subject I said those I had to say so I no longer have anything to do with this bad, hypocritical and toxic community without honor nor pride forever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.