Anti RDF should be the one summoning

delayed? you’ve been playing too much Perver?
In Wrath it was added with ICC patch which is either about halfway (according to me) or at the end (according to some persons) And that’s when it should once again be added according to me.

I am fully aware of that. Even dual talents were added later ( ulduar patch ? ) alongside with gear manager, if I remember correctly. And yes, I ve been playing on private server / servers lately.

I thought that we abadoned old ( classic ) patching long time ago, right ? I was talking about this itteration of wotlk, so yes, I am pro RFD, it should be there after few months, when the magic of new expansion starts to fade slowly away.

It might be a bit misunderstanding or reasons why you respond exactly to that part of my text above are not clear to me.

Because that has been one of the much discussed parts of RDF. But it seems we agree to not want it from launch :wink: And because mostly the rest of your post is you venting your understandable frustrations. Not much demanding an answer apart from I feel your pain :frowning:

Unfortunately Blizz did so. I had hoped it was from necessity the first two times around, not it looks like its a principle. I regret this.

something like this, yes, and a lot of other things :wink:

1 Like

This is most likely very much true indeed.

But

I am utterly and completely convinced that a very huge majority of those people, if forced to choose, would rather have RDF in the game then not.
Because, well, convinience beats your imaginary social aspect byt a great deal.
Question is, are they like you think gonna stay playing, satisfied with only being able to do a couple of dailies as you say, or are they simply just not gonna play anymore and silently quit completely?

That might be the way you play, dungeon spamming. But don’t take it for granted that everyone does it like you.
I, for one, actually really like questing. I tend to do the dungeons once or twice for quests and maybe try to get a nice drop I want.
As well as all while waiting in queue I can still quest or farm or what not, which I certainly did not now in tbcc.
Before I simply stopped doing dungeons at all I was just in org spamming chat and watching carefully to be able to quickly ask for invite before someone else snatched that spot.

I beg to differ. Again, that is your oppinion, what you think.

I think RDF turn dungeons from a horrible experience (to the point I don’t do them at all anymore) to something fun to do to change up the questing in the world to quests in the dungeon.

Well, at least he has changed from his old copypaste answer “RDF destroyed the game”. :laughing:

Agreed. It should come with phase 2, when the inital hype is gone and most players are 80 since months back already.

2 Likes

Do you really want to go that route? Cause I can do you one better and RDF is incredibly much more abusable than manually forming groups.
For example I can just get 2 other people who feel like trolling, queue up and enter an instance then go afk. The other 2 people who join will be forced to leave after wasting their time cause they won’t have enough votes to kick and then just replace them and repeat.

1 Like

You make it sound as if it was a democratic decision among all players to exclude RDF on launch.

It was not. Blizzard took a decision and it turned out to be against your favor.

Now you’re just hating on people for having a different point of view. I think we can do better than that on a forum.

… I may have done exactly this back in Cataclysm…! A friend of mine and I were playing tank+healer and whilst levelling in Northrend we walked through an entire Utgarde Keep dungeon. People were quite upset. We did not get kicked, however. Make of it what you will.

It was not something we did frequently, but dungeons by then had a reputation of being rushed. So it was our way to protest, I suppose. I do consider it immature behaviour on our part but it makes for a fun anecdote.

Yes so you get 3 reports + 1 kick + 1 deserter debuff.
The OP reason is legit, you are all forcing to us playing your way.

Again this bad argument ? How many times i have to explain why it’s a bad argument ?

As many as I have to explain why it´s the way it is.

Yes and we did not have these things until ICC :melting_face:

• Summoning Stones: To use any Summoning stone, a character must be at least level 15. There is no maximum level to use these meeting stones.
  • Health and Mana Regeneration: These regeneration rates have been increased up to 200% for low level characters. As the character level increases, regeneration rates gradually decrease, until returning to normal rates at level 15.
  • Troll and Orc shaman totems now have their own unique appearance.
  • Nerfed Oculus
  • The distance at which these health bars are visible to players has been increased by 40 yards. (oh wait, isn’t already enabled on TBC ? :slight_smile: )
  • The speed of improving the Norfendre reputations has been increased by approximately 30%.

Yes and we did not have these things until ToC :melting_face:

• Cast duration to summon any ground mount is now 1.5 seconds, down from 3 seconds.
  • The skill Apprentice Rider (75) can now be learned at level 20 for 4 gold. A letter will be sent to characters reaching level 20 to direct them to the riding master.
    Companion Rider skill (150) can now be learned at level 40 for 50 gold. A letter will be sent to characters reaching level 40 to send them again to the riding master.
    The Expert Rider skill (225) can now be learned at level 60 for 600 gold from Honor Hold or Thrallmar masters. Faction discounts are now applied (Honour Hold for the Alliance, Thrallmar for the Horde). Flight speed at this skill level increased to 150% of run speed from 60%.
    Artisan Rider Skill (300): Faction discounts are now applied (Honor Hold or Valor Expedition for the Alliance, Thrallmar or Warsong Offensive for the Horde).
    To continue harmonizing the number of mounts available for purchase for each race, a new 60% speed ground mount has been added for night elves, and a new 100% speed ground mount has been added for Forsaken.
  • Object comparisons: by pressing the Shift key. while hovering over an item with the mouse now displays the stat differences from the currently equipped item in the corresponding slot.
  • Portals have been added to Orgrimmar and Stormwind to lead players to the Stairs of Destiny at the Dark Portal.
  • A new zeppelin dock has been added to Thunder Bluffs to allow Horde players easier travel to and from Orgrimmar.
  • The local mail department got tired of walking so far each day to collect mail and decided to install a large number of new mailboxes in Stormwind, Undercity, Darnassus and Orgrimmar.
  • All stackable potions are now stackable by 20.

Yes and we did not have these things until Ulduar :melting_face:

• All ground mounts can now swim without unhorsing their rider. Flying mounts still cannot swim and dismount their rider when entering water.
  • DOUBLE SPEC
  • Applying a glyph no longer requires being near a Lexicon of Power. The same rules apply for changing glyphs
  • Players no longer need to complete the Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler quest to become Artisan Anglers. The quest rewards you with a special premium fishing rod. Players who have already completed this quest can visit Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh to receive this new fishing rod.

RDF is not a RAID or a DUNGEON, it’s a mecanic/parameter like all i listed before.

Thanks, an argument FOR waiting with all these things to the relevant phases :wink: I would like this.

But as no one is, we should get RDF day one.
Done.

As no one is what? For waiting, But I am :wink:

No one will be implemented patch per patch.
We already get all of them day one.
So we should get RDF day one too.

Ahh now I see what you mean. Please allow me to correct your English:

No one will be implemented patch per patch => Nothing will be implemented patch by patch (no one is for persons only).

And now to the contents:
Ahh OK, because they do a lot of stupid changes, one more even stupider change should also be implemented? Still not a good idea. RDF should come but later … how much later I dont know / care, but later.

Thanks for the correction i appreciate that.

1 Like

Sorry to burst this rant, but its a few more clicks than 1…

They can remove or nerf it.

You can still find people and enter go to dungeon and summon if you don’t want to use RFD and it does not removes that from the game, even you can enter the dungeon via RFD with the people you want.

By simply supporting removal of the RDF and taking my choice to use or not use it. I will suffer leveling till 58 if want to do any dungeons due to how big azeroth and lvling scales really thin so finding 4 more people and doing any dungeon would probably waste of my time and other on xp gain perspective, also on 80 I will have trade, dalaran general, capital city general, frequently people use yell to find members for their parties. This is also removes the social aspect of general chats that when you are leveling due to people going to spam to LF a tank for nexus on Borean Tundra while people might want to chat.

Thanks buddy I will suffer everytime going to Tanaris and summon my party to Culling of the Stratholme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.