Any active RBG community?

There are tons of communities that are sadly non-interactive and hardly any players are online. I am extremely pained with pugging. A returning player with 2K rating exp with 150+ wins and nearing the Warbringer title. Would appreciate an RBG community on both factions.

1 Like

Welcome back dude, to be honest most pvp’rs have left apart from the hardcore or the addicted. The one shot meta and super OP specs arnt sitting well with many and most are enjoying the weather until pre patch.

My advice come back in 6 months :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still there should be some good communities around!? I see several premades getting made but in communities, things are just empty!

Can try our PVPXTV Discord community if you want. We host push team and free for all events.
https://discord.gg/DYMtBt5xG7

1 Like

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Good luck dude. But seriously pvp is absolutely terrible. There is much better PVP games out there at the moment. But if you look hard enough for anything you will eventually find it

1 Like

Any active communities on the Horde side would be highly appreciated as well. Anyone kindly respond and advice please.

I just want the mounts. War saddle. I don’t have 400 euro to boost gladiator. NOT THAT I WOULD EVER DO THAT. Because it’s too expensive =))

Could you help a bro out. I know nothing of pvp. For the war saddle, how can I do 3s? Does skirmish work? Can I get in automated system without having to MANUALLY join parties with people that have god-knows-what-addon that judges my worth as a human being?

Unfortunately, the answer at the moment is, as horrible as this sounds. Find another game. I would love nothing more than for people to join this game in droves, pick it up and play it and learn it. But there’s no place for that at the moment.

Gear disparity is too great.
Classes are the most unbalanced they have EVER been i believe and I’m including 8.3 here
META is so important. If you are not meta then you have very little chance of pushing that high rating.
The system of queue is dreadful, RBG’s is an absolute failure of toxic sludge

The mentality and the target audience of blizzard needs serious consideration before I would recommend anyone stepping foot in pvp at the moment. All that awaits you is frustration, upsets, grief and general angst…and that is NOT what computer games should be about

1 Like

Still hoping that someone would read this from the Horde side and respond positively

Mate, your chasing a lost cause. Sorry to tell you buddy. And plus your DK. Unless your meta class, holy priest, destruction warlock, hunter, fury warrior no one is interested as those are practically alpha

1 Like

DK is really nice to have in RBG’s though, instant invite from me usually.

If you do find a good community let me know as well, I know the game is not at its greatest but despite the setbacks and all its flaws (gameplay wise - lets not go there with the corporate stuff) I’m still having fun- so let people have fun maybe instead of telling them that they shouldn’t. They can figure out if its worth it on their own.

1 Like

This place is a place of opinions, not facts. I can give my opinion like it or not. Just like you

he only stated his opinion as well which happens to be a fact.

1 Like

i hope the guy finds what he seeks. I myself personally think that there is no competative environment at the moment and the fact he is struggling to find any response on this is probably just evidence to support this. If he wants to go 2 v 2 spam flappy hands and insta win then, yeah that works…but as a dk that’s the only real joy they have compared to alot of classes…but then again what do I know. Game could be totally fine and it’s the best PVP has ever been. Each to there own I guess. But yeah whatever he finds fun. I think this conversation has run is course.

ye rbg is kinda dead. seems like most people just use em to cap vaults and farm honor.

true. uhdk is all about burst unforch.
play with a kyrian hpriest and profit. but ye its not rly fun gameplay. season 2 was way better if u ask me.

1 Like

Yeah rbg is kinda dead. No1 havent reach even 2,4k and only two ppl are over 2,3k. Hoth is like 2k rating atm. All time low season.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.