Any anxiety friendly guilds?

Hi. Are there any guilds for people with anxiety? I want to do dungeons, but struggle a lot with anxiety (and stress). Is there any guild that does low, easy and not too rushed dungeons, where i dont have to be on voice? I can’t listen on voice either.

Its not the easiest thing to start doing dungeons in the middle of an expansion when i have anxiety problems and havent even seen the dungeons, while everyone else are doing higher and higher mythics. So i kinda need some help.

It doesnt have to be very often, just a dungeon once in a while.

Alliance/horde, any realm.

Thanks.

Hi there, we might be the kind of guild you are looking for. If you would like to chat more about it, feel free to add me, kobra#22599

Hey there!

I think our guild,Ministry of Silly Wipes could be a good fit!

We’re quite a laid back guild at our core, with many members who’re happy to help others learn the ropes, and build confidence in various parts of the game.
Plus many of us here understand how you feel, having been there ourselves =)

Have a read of the thread i linked, and feel free to add me if any questions, or you wish to join! Contact info is at the bottom ^^

Hi Nelle,

Feel free to add me on bnet Nyathera#2854 - we’re happy to guide newer players in a chill environment. The murderhobos enjoy being a safety rail so you can see mechanics and get the shiny.

Good luck in your hunt!