Any ball or formal RP event for Alliance ?

Thats a whats its called?

Dead cadaver, wooden tree, Highborne noble… You know, the word for stating things like that because a cadaver is always dead, a tree is always made out of wood and a Highborne is always noble, etc?

Man I have been searching for that word for ages now D:<

Unnecessary?

1 Like

Technically, it’s redundant. But I see enough apparently Highborne DH, that it needed stating in this instance.

1 Like

Nah, I know it has a very specific word in Dutch, but perhaps

Is the English version?

I think so. Sounds like it, after reading through that definition.

2 Likes

There’ll be a grand ball hosted on the 19th of October: Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨

3 Likes

Ah ha. Time for my gnome to mingle.

1 Like

Yea, after reading it; I think so to! Alas, perhaps I got it confused with another word then D:

This entire post must be purged

1 Like

Activates Reorigination device

1 Like

Not that one. Use the Purification Protocol.

1 Like

Basic Illidari training is a 1 year internship as a bartender in the Blue Recluse.

1 Like

Thats a prettu hardcore basic training, though… I doubt anyone could make it through that xD

1 Like

I sacrificed everything

3 Likes

I do love it when people are kind enough to tell others how to play their character.

“But… but you’re playing it wrong!?!”

1 Like

Aye but don’t bother, they come in groups on threads like this one, derail it and call it a day. So no surprise there.

No one is telling him how to play it, though

Most, however, are just laughing at the concept, which has already been broken down to molecular level so even nuclear physicists could understand why it is weird and poor concept

1 Like

Lol making fun of me yet you can’t even read the very first replies.

Yaaarrrr deniaaal matey indeed

If the idea of a DH participating in RP events bother you guys so much, why don’t you go somewhere else instead of spamming a thread with dumb crap where I was simply asking for upcoming events?

Especially after dumping your thoughts once? But like I said, no surprises here. Since you’re doing that on purpose.

Big yikes

Other threads do not compile such ideas as

so why would I go there and spam it

???

Imagine posting comments not on purpose. I guess your pirate rp is evolved, but brain isnt

Anyway, get a grip y’all, take it to the Pet Peeve thread if you feel compelled to screech about DHs being played wrong.

On topic, if you check Argent Archives as well you should be able to have the best chance of spotting any upcoming Dance Balls or such- they’ve got a list of upcoming events on the righthand side of the main page, iirc.

2 Likes