Any combination of pets to destroy Bosses?

They are so cheesy you gotta cheese yourself. Quite lame if you ask me.

Do you have any combination that often works on bosses ? I’m trying to unlock the naga pet with the achievement but never thought it’d be such pita

I haven’t been much in Naz yet, but from what I hear, some version of the Wombo Combo works for everything

1. Valk: Curse of Doom -> Haunt
  2. One of the Bleed & Stampede mechanics:
  • Ikky/Foulfeather: Black Claw + Flock
  • Falcosaur: Falcosaur Swarm + Predatory Strike
  • Raptor: Black Claw + Hunting Party
  • Bling: Make it Rain + Inflation
  • Blighted Squirrel: Woodchipper + Stampede
  • Infected Squirrel: Creeping Fungus + Stampede
  • etc. etc.
  1. Some finisher if needed
2 Likes

For mechagon I’ve been using crazy carrot (blistering cold) ikky (black claw + flock)
That combo has been destroying the boss’s so far

I defeated one boss with my usual team (I don’t have a lot of pets) but he was easy I think.
That Chomp WQ is tricky because the pet is faster, deals massive damage and heals a lot on kills

You only have 5 level 25s. You will want more to attempt the challenges.

The Tier I and Tier II lists here are very close to what I would recommend for your first 30.

But at least get Unborn Val’kyr - you’ll capture one in 15 minutes in Grizzly Hills - and a level 25 Blue Ikky, to start. That combo is strong against most of these Nazjatar pets.

This patch’s pet battles belongs to Unborn Valkyrie. She is the main pet for 80% of boss pet battles in the new zones.
The secondary favored pets are Ikky, and the two Zandalari raptors with reduce armor and swarm.

1 Like

You can also do everything, I think, with Sen’jin Fetish (or Voodoo Figurine) and an Infected Squirrel.

There are many ways to complete them. These are just the minimal methods.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.