Any counter team to 3x sunlight?

apparently blossoming ancient and 2x fozling is the meta now. how to counter this >.> the sunlight damage just kills everything and their healing is unstoppable

Hijack the weather. Big Aquatic damage. Jademist Dancer is your friend. Against trees, you don’t even need an S/S if you don’t have one.

I just remembered this classic: https://pvppetbattles.com/daily-battle/august-4-2016/

1 Like

I love the Anubis pet, it’s so tanky and it just oneshots his strongest :rofl:

Crimson octopode or anything with deep bite, paired with a back pet with a lot of health and wish (emperor crab?). They won’t actually be able to maintain their health with backline healing even with sunlight, gradually swapping out to die. I tried versions with critters, whirlpool, mudslide, pump and rain but I found deep bite worked best. I call my octopode “arborist” because it takes down blossoming ancients.

I actually also managed to beat a sunlight team during the last pet battle weekly with twilight, shadow and I think spirit of the spring by chaining darkness and stuns into them.

these sunlight teams is why i don’t pvp outside of bonus event weeks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.