Any current RP Hubs?

Wondering if people know of places that RP is happening on the server. Alliance-side for me personally, but do also post Horde spots to help those out that might want to know that, too.

1 Like

I’d very much be interested to know of any Horde rp hubs aswell, good to find out where both factions are really so people can see. Likely might take a bit for proper hubs to crop up once server transfers are a thing and people hit max.

None that I know of.
RP in classic probably isn’t as attractive as retail RP, because it simply lacks a lot of options (such as being able to transmogrify). However, since - generally speaking - people are far more attached to their characters for classic, I do see potential.

I suggest you make it yourself. You just need one more person besides yourself. If you are consistent, people will likely join in. Just don’t make it a bubble. Address bystanders, give them a reason to participate.

Valley of Honor seems to be the go-to RP location for Retail. Try that one, for Horde.

2 Likes

People is waiting to get lvl 60 for rplying so probably in a few weeks you’ll see more active guilds and that

Despite being an RP-PVP, ZT has a tendency to be more of a PVP community, at least that’s the the current atmosphere. Hydraxxian though is more RP oriented and you might have more luck there!

I heard there is some quality RP taking place in the upper rooms of the Lion’s Pride Inn in Goldshire :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Hillsbrad foothills and arathi hughlands where the farmers and elfs are, only rp ive seen so far and i am actually serious.

I’m only ever calling it Arathi Huglands from now on :rofl:

1 Like

Ashenvale and the village within that Astranaar for the Alliance are current RP Hubs that people are building up. Already the Silverleaf Sentinels and Keepers of the Grove are two Kaldorei guilds that RP and RP-PVP fairly frequently within the area and as time goes on more and more RP will be frequent within Ashenvale and Astranaar I’d imagine.
I know a lot of Horde guilds are excited to get into RP-PVP in Ashenvale too! So no doubt RP hubs for the Horde in that area will spring up as well.

1 Like

I don’t know if it will be feasible to see hubs forming before people have reached a High Enough Level™, unfortunate as this is.

I’d say roam around wherever you think there will be enough people and try to be the first one that engages others in roleplay. You will find yourself to be pleasantly surprised much more often than you’d think.

Otherwise, just keep an ear on the grapevine to hear what kind of events people might be throwing around. True RP is out there in the wild though.

1 Like

This makes actually much more RP than retail just because of that in my opinion. every piece of clothes have their own purpose.
I find retail anti RP in fact, without the Warcraft feels at all.

I hope that RP in our server will grow more, Ive stop rp for a while because I was struggleling to find some, above all with the layering in the past, it was hilarious to see where TRP shows you where roleplayers are in maps but cant see them because of layering.

On Zandalar Tribe, we meet each other night in the crossroad, and sit by the fire, sharing stories and making friends.
If you want, you are welcome to join!

2 Likes

Me and a group of friends we gahter everynight at the crossroads to share stories and discuss events. If you need a layer oop whisper Mahalo

2 Likes

We (The Royal Expedition) are based in SW Keep temporarily and can often be found roaming the halls or in the gardens.

Besides that I’ve come across a few role-players in the Pig & Whistle (Old Town, Stormwind) which is nice to see.

3 Likes

necro

Check out the Pilgrimage event organised by the Free Blades of Durotar this week. From what I understand they plan for a hub that changes location each day of the week. So it’s:

• Monday: Razor Hill
  • Tuesday: The Crossroads
  • Wednesday: Camp Taurajo
  • Thursday: Freewind Post
  • Friday: Gadzetzan
1 Like

I feel The Crossroads is stating to pick up some momentum hordeside; there’s folks sharing stories around a fire pretty much every night. You can also join the LFRP channel to find other players. And if everything else fails, just go someplace crowded and start talking to people. Somebody is bound to respond :grinning:

3 Likes

The Lions Sword is usually in The Pig and Whistle in Old Town. Feel free to join us for a drink.