Any Evil RP guilds out there?

Hey

I’m looking for guilds who practice evil in their RP, for example pirates or cultists.

Basicly people with not much of a conscience and who couldn’t care less about “rules”.

Let me know if you know any such people!

1 Like

There are plenty of ‘Evil’ themed Guilds I believe, then again I havent been active in a year so I can’t name any for certain. I know Stormwind has a lot of cultist or criminal guilds going on, from the Peaky Blinders knock-offs to Vampire Goth RP at the local graveyard.

Horde has plenty of guilds that got more ‘Rough’ RP, not necessarily evil, but the Horde is more open with members getting into a bloody fistfight with each other or doing questionable things compared to most morally Good Alliance guilds.

Not really sure how alive Pirate RP is at the moment. I don’t really see pirates as evil, more as wacky sea outlaws that be lookin’ for booty.

Do be aware that once you join an evil guild and you’ll be evil in public RP, you’re character is also accountable for what they do.

I’ve been roleplaying with Grimtusk Offensive a year back, they do great campaigns and have a multi-racial guild, even though they prefer to keep it mostly OG Horde orientated. So last time I’ve read their rules there were limits on how many Elves they let in.

I’ve also seen some Forsaken RP guilds going on here at the forums. Although the Forsaken storyline has been more chill, going for a friendly forsaken narrative, I think there is still an active group who’d prefer the morally evil Forsaken doing extremely questionable things for the glory of the Undead. So if you wanna go true evil, you can always check there.

It’s hard to be a cultist these days. With all respect to the knaifu, killing everyone is not that compelling even compared to the Legion’s goal of saving Azeroth from Void and Light, not to mention the somewhat constructive alternative of the Black Empire or the sadly underdeveloped Primalists’ idea of the unleashed elements. And with all the aforementioned gone there’s less and less things to put in opposition to the ever-growing military blocks of the Horde and the Alliance.

Are guilds that focus on Fel magic like Cleft of Shadow considered Evil?

Also a quick question, are there any human criminal groups?

Of worth? No.

If you want Kafkaesque parody of ‘crime’ rp just stand in Old Town for 30 minutes.

The Cleft of Shadow/Shadowbane Coven is still your best bet (as they are a guild for both factions), but you’re out of luck if you aren’t into worshipping demons or the Legion.

Fel magic is pretty universally evil, inherently.
It’s kind of hard to do magic that actively shreds souls and corrupts the land and be a good guy.

Warlocks are people, too. We have feelings.

1 Like

The Starfallen may be of interest, as well as the Assembly of Dusk (though this is less directed to openly antagonistic characters).

I mean I cant argue and say we’re not the baddies. We’re a pirate guild, so criminals to the Crown. Murderers, thieves and hunters. Im not sure how evil youre looking to get but if interests you, you can always poke us in game. We are currently recruiting sailors and gunners to the Black Swan crew.

Can check us out in game, on AA, or on Forums here. Anyway good luck in your pursuit!

Hey there! I’m from the Shadowbane coven and we’re recruiting. We’re an evil themed rp guild built around the Shadow Council/Burning Legion. We offer RP for many types of villains. If you’re interested, let me know!

1 Like

/yell: * Gunshot in Old Town *

Yeah!

I mean it’s mostly resentment, hatred and spite, but… but yeah!

All hatred for lobster goats is deserved hatred for lobster goats :stuck_out_tongue:

Lobster goats?!

3 Likes

I’ll let you know, that the Cleft of Shadow (also known as Shadowbane Coven™) is, by no means an “evil demon-worshipping cult”. We are a morally ambiguous organization bound together by similar interests and hobbies, one that promotes love, compassion, unity and self-growth.

Anything else you might’ve heard is nothing short of dehumanizing propaganda spread around by various groups of people who would suppress unconventional forms of expressing own identity.

The guild I am apart of, Grim Gest, is mainly set in Lordaeron, cross-fac and very much an evil Void Cult! We even have our own Void entity to worship, and a hidden garrison with a bunch of lovecraftian lore. So if you are interested, you could contact our officer; Koiffen! :smiling_face: :dizzy: We have a guild thread in this forum somewhere, though I don’t know how to link that stuff on here; and for information on what alliance characters are allowed I’d look up “Siren Sooth” on here, as well!