Any fixes's hello

wars slams proc is broken 15k hits
rets dmg and healing is above broken
sub cc and dmg wtf
sp instant dmg? and tankiness
start fixing pls

2 Likes

You know the deal, classes are balanced for level 60 with covenant abilities not azerite and essences yada-yada-yada.

But seriously, I doubt Blizzard is gonna do pre-patch class balancing while the pvp season is already over and with the new expansion being just a few weeks, probably less then a month away.

2 Likes

People can’t understand thats is lowlvl PvP and out of any competetive gameplay. They can’t get fun.

Are u crying as 5k dps doing dk? Uh dk needs a nerf before slam azerite wtf.

1 Like

And ele’s, MM’s, UDk etc etc

3 Likes

unh cant hit 15 k if you have brain you press cds on cds and your ok
but slam procs or pala in wings is busted or subs wich can triple cheap you every 15 sec your in 6+ sec stun
ppl here brain dead
and yea low lvl pvp its what is now so balance it REMOVE AZERITES AND ESSENCES :smiley:

Dude ur specc does constant dmg 5k dps all game stop defending and ur english holy.

I could say tje same use a deff cd for slam storwman arguement.

6 Likes

Are you talking about pve dps? Because in pvp its hard to even stay alive until the UH dps ramp up finish.

Why is everyone not mentioning how broken ele is

1 Like

Would adore casters actually casting their burst for a change before actually nerfing any melee dmg. So tired of being clapped by the likes of a ele shaman and not even being able to do anything.

2 Likes

No one talks about pve in arena Forum

Well in that case, you are just delusional.

Thats why u on 1600 .

Sorry but i dont give a damn about a challenger Talking about his class.

That’s kinda funny coming from rogues. It’s not much fun eh, getting killed in openers. How does it feel to be on the receiving end for a change?

I don’t think you are in any position to say that. :smiley:

1 Like

U got me there xD

P.s Congrats yari

normally nobody would say anything to balance prepatch but considering we might play this for another 2 month, fixing some of the mega broken stuff at least would be nice lol

1 Like

Yeah its pre-patch atm and pvp won’t be balanced but i really doubt that everything will be fine at 60.

Is anyone that doesn’t benefit from extremely overpowered stuff (and maybe streamers) actually playing the prepatch? Everytime I log in to check BMAH my friendlist is empty.

Well, broken stuff or not it’s quite refreshing playing this instead of BfA S4.

Also MM/Sub is good again, after more than two years ! Why not play !

1 Like