Any Frost DK pvp changes 10.0.5?

They forgat DKs :frowning:

2 Likes

No will be garbage

Dont worry. We will get our big nerf next patch :blush:

2 Likes

Unholy will probably be nerfed and blizz will nerf frost dk also, like they always do.

1 Like

My friend wanted to try Frost DK this expansion. He got 2200 m+ rating and then finally switched back to Unholy because one cannot climb any higher than that as Frost DK. FDK simply doesn’t have damage.

I refuse to play UH, I don’t want to be a meta cu*t that bounces around from one meta to another. People want to be able to play their favorite class and do their high keys and mythic raids.

I saw many smart suggestions, on US/EU forums. Mostly they come down to buffing garbage talents like Glacial Advance and Frost Scythe. Adding a passive runeforging to 2H because FDK with 2H loses one runeforging and a talent point, how wonderful.

The set bonus makes you waste even more KM procs, isn’t it amazing? What’s the problem to make KM have two stacks? I don’t see one, they just won’t do it.

They won’t even manage to fix the Bonegrinder bug.

The worst part is when you get invited to M+ or raid and immediately kicked out because you are not UDK :smiley:

UPD that might not be a bug. Apparently Bonegrinder buff has 700ms cooldown

2 Likes

I can do 6 kn procs in a row and proc 2 bine grinders… i think its bugged

They sure did, but i am still going elite in frost only 200 cr left.

Im not sure id consider swapping around the speccs of ur class to be a “meta c*nt” tbh

Its what the games wired to require really, same if assassination was made best in 10.5. Playing my favorite class in a optimal fashion is simply what ur susposed to do.

But ye if u diehard main a specc ur gonna be dissapointed 60% of the time tbh.

Generally fotm rolling and metaslaving is rerolling class, not specc.

yh Frost needs some love,
i dont think its so much a numbers thing, its more that the spec feels slow or clunky

Honestly, just giving frost a few QoL and bug fixes will come a long way to make it work. We got the damage potential, but it is held back by bugs.

Unholy will probably be nerfed and blizz will nerf frost dk also, like they always do.

You called it haha. Unholy was doing good and Blizzard can’t differentiate between the 2 specs, so somehow Frost got nerfed too despite being one of the weakest specs atm.

I don’t think people realise how big the Spellwarden nerf really is. A lot of melee specs deal a ton of magic damage too. Spellwarden is pretty much useless now.

(And for all the DKs out there. Your Death Strike healing 23k instead of 18k, will not compensate at all.)

1 Like

Funny thing is that i’d say UH is close to what a class should perform optimally and most balanced, least according to the data (4.333% of the top i think it was?)

I would add fdk in terms of damage feels optimal, problem is survivability is garbo…

Agreed, we can dish out hell of a lot of damage, it’s just the utilities and survival that needs some changes. (mostly reverting the overnerfs that happened at the start, and just fix the bug that caused it)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.