Any Gnome guilds

Hello Argent Dawn i have role played Horde now for a number of years and am now looking to role play Alliance. I always liked Gnomes and was wondering if there are any Gnome guilds taking on new members. I will admit this is not my main but will be online as much a possible.

7 Likes

One that comes to mind as an aerial guild myself is: [A-RP] đź›  The Gnomish Air Corps - Gnomish Fun!

Quite a neat concept if you ask me!

5 Likes

Hello, the Assemblage of Uld is always looking for new members. We host a number of NPC-ed events and participate in campaigns that come around.

Feel free to give a /w to any of us online, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

6 Likes

Hey Kagryn, thanks for the linkage of us!

Also, Hey Larabonk. Feel free to check us out on the Argent Archives .org website to see some background and images of our adventures or give me a poke on Discord if you have it. My username is on our forum post at [A-RP] đź›  The Gnomish Air Corps - Gnomish Fun!

There is also the Arclight lot, they are a good bunch of gnomers [A-RP] <The Arclight Association> - Returning Home.

Or there is the older and wiser guild of the Gnomish Rescue Squad but alas they are more casual PvE these days than full on RP.

6 Likes

Hello Larabonk!

If you’re interested, the G.D.S. is a discord server made specifically for the gnomes of Argent Dawn, and all three of the guilds mentioned above are present! There you can keep track of gnome-themed events or have casual talk with fellow children of Mimiron!
I’ll drop a link below

https://discord.gg/cABz7fY

Remember Mekkatorque.

5 Likes

As already mentioned there are:

The Arclight Association, The Gnomish Air Corps, Assemblage of Uld and the, I believe, oldest all Gnome guild on Argent Dawn, Gnomish Resque Squad, though the latter is not all that active with RP anymore outside their weekly guild meeting and the big annual memorial service they host in New Tinkertown.

And then there is this relatively new guild that might be worth cheking out as well, Copperwheel TDI:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-n-rp-copperwheel-tdi-recruitment/

Good luck finding the right guild for your Gnome, fortunately there are more options for that currently than there have been in a long while.

5 Likes

I have a cooking pot, not the most ideal guild but it’s a good place for a gnome to start.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.