[PCU] Gnome RP - Assemblage of Uld 🔧

It was all perfect, once. A flawless work beyond what mortal hands could ever create. It can be perfect again. We need only get it of what is gumming the gears of progress.

Not even the army’s finest minds can comprehend this. We have always looked to the future and ignored our history - well, they are fools. I posit to you that the optimal future for gnomish interests lies only in the daring synthesis between the work of the gnome and the design of our Grand Architect.

Assemblage, assemble!

Hello gamers,

The Assemblage of Uld (as in Ulduar, Uldaman, Uldir, etc) is opening its doors for recruitment. The guild will be themed after gnomes primarily and will focus on a group serving under the gnomish army as a sort of special unit that is tasked with various recovery operations aimed at artefacts and mechanisms related to gnomish interests and have (for some of the veteran members, at least) increasingly developed quasi-religious reverence for the well-ordered works of the great forebears of their race through repeated contact with the esoteric and the profane. As well as this, the weight of the war has begun to affect even on the gnomes - forcing the Assemblage to increasingly butt heads with the Horde - particularly the goblins, who they have come to consider incompatible with their vision of Azeroth, and the Forsaken who not only are a perversion of the human pattern but also have given aid and succour to elements of the leper gnome menace that has plagued the fallen city for so long.

There’s no uniform so far because literally everyone in the world uses some take on the heritage set - just look suitably gnomish / cool and it will probably be 100% based

This guild is recruiting gnomes of both flavours.

If you are interested, please PM Rydèr or Hyperactivia though any online member should be able to help

~~ this guild is dedicated to Lawson, Argent Dawn’s finest gnome ~~

72 Likes

thank you, my king

11 Likes

My king?! My emperor you mean!
Savior of Gnomes

1 Like

For Gnomeregan!

11 Likes

We have an army.

They have a trogg.

1 Like
  • Gnome Rp that isn’t just a big meme
1 Like

According to calculations, this guild has the highest chance of providing epic, engaging, and non-zany Gnome roleplay with fluid and frequent events featuring secretly played-controlled and meticulously planned NPCs instead of raid markers and bosses that only react to /raid emotes, with some planned presence in the RP-PvP faction war on the horizon. If you’re a cool gamer like me, you should join.

For Gnomeregan!

We just need a better motto.

4 Likes

Lovely to see more gnomes on the block.

4 Likes

Will this mark my return to Gnome RP…?

It’s been years…

3 Likes

cool gnome rp…? simpy epic

1 Like

Goblin role players beware

2 Likes

Name 10 active goblin roleplayers by name, what they do and where I can find them.

4 Likes

Stands with a notepad in the background, listening intently.

1 Like

Time to bring my special gnome in… The Legendary one… :sunglasses:

Thank you, very based and gnomepilled.

2 Likes

PCU Gnome guild but Duelist Lawson doesn’t GM it :thinking:

9 Likes

He’s part of the shadow council

8 Likes

Brogg smash petty armyling

3 Likes

Always good to see more Gnomes about. Best of luck!

3 Likes

Put lawson back where you found him.

It’s further than Lawson. :slight_smile:

Anyway, this guild gonna be awesome I’m sure! Would love to interact and maybe join, with a special gnome i have. :slight_smile:

Good luck and… Happy birthday!

3 Likes