Any Hong Kong people on this server?

Hi. I am thinking of rolling a alt on this server to do druid quests in Moonglade. I thought it might be fun to find some people from a different country like Hong Kong or something to quest together.

I dont want to talk about the recent chinese crackdown on Hong Kong freedom protesters, and I am NOT interested in Blizzards support of chinese censorship of the protests.

I would be willing to talk about any other subject not offensive to blizzard or the chinese government. Like cooking, professions, what will sylvanas do in the next patch etc…

3 Likes

This is a european server. Take a guess.

8 Likes

Why would someone from Hong Kong play on a European server? Just imagine that freaking ping.

1 Like

The person could be in Europe and born in another country…

8 Likes

Back when I started playing in TBC, there was an all-chinese guild (server was boulderfist) and I know that they weren’t the only ones.
I’m not sure why they migrate to other regions in rare instances, but it’s probably related to why people from EU sometimes play on US and vice versa.

1 Like

https://i.giphy.com/media/K0AnEB2t2EM/giphy.webp

No they can’t.

why specifically argent dawn? there’s no reason for you to go to a roleplaying server for solo content

Argent Dawn, so hot right now

I’m Australian.

Austria is in Europe, dum-dum.

7 Likes

That feeling when you aren’t sure whether the poster above you is being sarcastic or is genuinely oblivious to the difference between Austria and Australia. :confused:

1 Like

That’s a fun fact, but Australia sure isn’t.

Uhm, yes? Austria is in Europe.

No, I’m not serious.

There’s the Terminator, and then theres Crocodile Dundee.

8 Likes

but what about australiaiaia?

2 Likes

Dude we’ve already determined that Austria is in Europe.

1 Like

Aint that the place where them ice bears eat penguins?

1 Like

I think Sylvanas will form the Chinese government in the next patch.

8 Likes

Yes.
'Straya is where the dropbears are.

This Australia you speak of is a myth. I should know, I’m from there.

1 Like

Yes but I’m not rolling Alliance again since the Vulpera are coming.

I can’t believe you forgot your precious Sabina.