Any Horde Guilds That RP And Raid?

So I’ve dipped my toes into RP and I had a lot of fun. I hope to continue but I’m well aware I will need to find a guild to get into any on-going story events etc. I’m also from a raiding background, and it’s still something I enjoy, but not as hardcore as I used to. To avoid having to play and keep up two characters on two different servers I figured I’d see if I can mix the two together.

It would be this rogue that I’d like to raid on. I have hefty raid experience but I am a noob to RP’ing!

3 Likes

I believe Eminence members both RP and Raid, so you could check them out

Thanks! I’ve given them a poke. It seems their RP events may not happen as in the past so might not get the 2-for-1 I’m looking for.

They ain’t exactly an rp guild, only it’s members are rpers who may go along events set by others.

There’s always the option to have your RP toons and your raid toon(s) in seperate guilds, I know that’s what a few of my guildies do

Yeah I’m aware. I already have a raid character in a guild on another server. I was just hoping to merge the two enjoyments instead of having to balance two characters with my already limited free time.

If I do find a raiding guild here on AD Horde at least I could try and get my raiding toon into some out of guild events. Though that could be hard as I’ve bene told it’s very guild heavy for RP here.

Whilst PCU doesn’t have any guilds that specifically raid, there is an effort to raid as a community.

I got my Ahead of the Curve with them and there’s big plans in place for Shadowlands.

There’s been Mythic raiding efforts aswell, but at the end of the day the community’s focus is on RP over Raiding. But we do like our content.

2 Likes

In my experience RP-raid hybrid guilds are very rare.

While there’s certainly people both willing and able to put the time into both - like me - maintaining a whole guild of those people is much more difficult.

Yeah I thought it might be a bit of a lost cause but I figured I’d try my luck. I lose nothing from asking.

Otherwise if not I’ll just have to decide if I wanna continue to focus raiding or try and focus on RP. Doing both across two characters is not going to be feasible until a point like now, where there isn’t much raiding to be had.

What I am doing is RPing with a guild and raiding with a non-guilded raiding community. If you ask me RP gets a lot more out of a guild than a raid group does.

There’s such a raiding community over here on Alliance specifically for RPers, presumably for that reason, which is very nice. Alliance is about twice as big as Horde on AD, which I assume greatly helps such a community sustain itself.

1 Like

That’s cool. I am wanting to be Horde though unfortunately. My non-RP friends are all Hordies and I do prefer it. Plus a lot of the fun in raiding is raiding with the same people and progressing together. I don’t know what it’s like with the community but PuGing just loses that whole part of it and it just stops being fun then for me.

It’s really a guild in all but name. It has a discord, fixed attendees, proper organisation etc. No pugging really.

Well I’m glad you guys in blue found a way :slight_smile:

Hey, I was 110% a Horde player until BFA! You never know what happens.

1 Like

Oh I’ve played Alliance plenty of times. I always end up back on Horde where I just enjoy playing the game so much more.

Hey there!

We haven’t raided towards the end of the expansion, but we (Gilded Blades) are planning to get our raid team up and running for Shadowlands again - and we do have an M+ team as well!

Edit; Forgot to say we are also an RP guild!

Cool. Do you have a discord or something I could add to ask a couple of questions (and you can ask of me too)?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.