Any Horde WPvP guilds on Twisting Nether?

Looking for Horde guilds to add to my list of WPvP guilds. Are there any on Twisting Nether?

I can find Alliance WPvP guilds, on Defias and Outland. But according to some Horde in forum, there are more Horde WPvPers than Alliance - I’d expect there to be Horde WPvP guilds, at least one in all of WoW EU.

Some are negative about WPvP in WM, even some WPvP guild members. However there are dedicated WPvPers out there that love WM. Maybe we can increase WPvP community, get some guild rivalry going, find the dedicated WPvPers and encourage them into WPvP guilds.

Problem = sharding… can’t easily see enemy guilds. Using a WPvP community as a network, in addition to your own guild members, could help spot enemy guild members across shards. In combination with an addon like Spy, that helps you identify enemy players and guilds.

Maybe you are interested in starting a WPvP guild, but can’t find support. This could be the place to stimulate interest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.