Any mog that hides Kul Tiran beer bellies?

Hello, I haven’t unlocked Kul Tirans yet because I don’t like how any mog I tried looks on them on the ptr and in the dressing room.

I’m interested in unlocking them eventually and making a druid because I like their forms, but I’ll still spend some time in human form and want them to look good.

So any leather gear/robe/chest that flatens their beer bellies or just makes their whole bodies bigger to create some uniformity?

I would appreciate if anyone has found anything and it would give me the strength to work towards unlocking them. Thanks!

The only thing I’ve found so far that works is tabards xD

2 Likes

How dare you!
Do I come in and ask if there are Transmogs that hide your hideous face? No!

Pf, hiding the Cask, the Cask is life!

5 Likes

Not a bad idea, I just tried their heritage armor with the kul tiras tabard and it makes their chests and pecs bigger, bringing it at the level of the belly. Looks nice!

1 Like

Yeah the Kul Tiran tabard is what I use. It actually looks pretty decent, and makes their biceps bulge somehow, so they just look straight-up tough. Slightly flattens their chest and gets rid of that pot belly and big bum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.