Any multiboxers?

I’m managing fine with 2-3 using the built in Windows 10 activate window on mouseover and it’s working really well :slight_smile:

If they want me gone they need to ban multiboxing fully.

1 Like

how about hire some addunal blizzard staffs to deal with botting with that CEO stock bonus money what ceo did not accept

I wonder if it had something to do with a certain multibox streamer that was removing world buffs from people with his army…

1 Like

but then i wonder why they didnt just outright ban removing world buffs with multiboxing. why the whole kerfuffle with muddy rules.

They don’t really want us but they still want our £ is my guess.

1 Like

The bots are always one step ahead. If they could stop it fully they would.

This is one problem money cannot fix.

i played runescape 2 i was a player mod i banned like 20.000 bots alone just in 60 hours :rofl: so how hard can it be ?

1 Like

They will always come back as long as there are people willing to buy gold cheaper from 3rd party sites.

People thought the token would fix it, sadly it didn’t. Maybe if Blizzard lowered the token price - £17 is expensive for the gold offered imho.

So they would pay an employee in shares of the company? Kinda interesting.

Technically yes since I only ever played with the power of Alt-Tab. Although it’s been a while since I’ve actively played on both of my accounts. The global scaling removed the main reason I was doing it: avoiding levelling through BFA content by using party sync. I still have a month’s worth of subscription left so I might see what I can do to also avoid levelling through Shadowlands content.

What are you using for window management? Just manually resizing things, or using something like the Fancy Zones PowerToy?

They can ban them all they want, they will just come back. The big issue is many of them operate from countries where they can’t be touched.

I manually resize windows and use the built in windows 10 feature:

I am only casting on 1 character at a time. This works well with Demo Locks as I can manage just fine. Start the cast, mouse to next window cast and so on.

Not so good for something like BM Hunters… so I just box Locks now. Worked great in Torghast.

Each character has a /follow focus macro and follow key is bound to my mouse. I use /clearfocus when I want to swap leader.

1 Like

1 bm hunter is faster then 5 warlocks in farming :rofl:

Apparently, some of you get the meaning of “Multi-boxing” wrong.
To make it simpler, It is represented as the following:
-Having a Main WoW window, where you play, and a secondary one (in some cases, you may not need it)
-The other windows are controlled by a bot or in another word -a machine-.
-Multiboxing is not the act where you Alt-Tab for another acc to play in. (At least not the multiboxing blizzard calls harmful-
And to respond to a person who mentioned (It is not ‘fair’)
Yes, it is not fair. Multiboxing is a huge shortcut if someone is having intentions to level different classes, so by playing one, he could be ready for the cap level with multiple accs.

1 Like

Yes but for manual swap the cast times buy you time to swap. Hunters are too much instant cast and you lose too much dps :stuck_out_tongue:

For example I may cast Dreadstalkers then start casting a Shadow Bolt… then window swap.

hunters are squishy ? no they are not :stuck_out_tongue:

Hunters are too squishy. I love Locks with healthstones, and soulstones. So I am happy to be able to continue to box my fave class/spec.

I am levelling a lot of sets of Locks atm… diff races.

I should record a video of how it looks sometime :slight_smile:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What spec?

Playing 5 Hunters with the rule one action on only 1 window you’d lose dps. You can’t broadcast anymore… so 4 would be auto attacking. This is why 2-3 is my limit.

They are squishy to me. They have a heal on a cd, turtle stops all actions and revive pet takes ages.

Locks can use healthstones, soul leech, drain life and instantly resummon their pet and can self revive.

Its where most of the toxicity went

not saying retail isnt toxic but i encounter alot more nice people after classic release

also i play classic and i genuinely prefer playing it alone cuz i have a hard time finding people who aren’t complete pricks

1 Like