Any multiboxers?

Wondering if there are any multiboxers still going strong out there?

Oh and just for information as it seems many think multiboxing has been banned:

1 Like

Oh yeh. I’ve seen loads of multi boxers using Transmission software/hardware out in the wild since Blizz made last weeks announcement. I’m wondering when they’re going to start taking action.

4 Likes

u tell me am i a multiboxer if i have 8 accounts ? :rofl:

Didn’t encounter a single multiboxer in shadowlands so far. The wonders of warmode.

1 Like

Sadly the change will do nothing to stop bots.

1 Like

I have seen a few druids farming herbs… To be honest I think they are a good thing. I am bored with Shadowlands and even though I have a subscription left, I can’t get myself to play the game. At least the multiboxers will still farm herbs.

why does peoples hate multiboxers even they stand in capital city just chilling ?

2 Likes

Multiboxing is not botting. Multiboxing gets abused by botters.

1 Like

I have been multiboxing since tbc, I know this.

1 Like

Thinking that its not “fair”.

It is the same people who go to supermarkets to yell at the cheese! Nobody knows…

have u seen peoples do that ? :rofl:
That canda funny :smiley:

I got a whisper from someone in WoW. It was the most polite message.

“Hi did you know that multiboxing has been banned? Don’t worry I won’t snitch on you”

I replied “Do you know that it hasn’t been banned?” I linked them the wow support article.

They then wished me well and to have a nice day.

some people “Multiboxing is illegal!!!fafaf!”

Blizzard client “Allow multiple instances of battle.net”

Shock face! :o

1 Like

nobody hates people who multibox only to farm transmog or do dungeons on their own. who people hate are multiboxers and botters who use it to farm herbs/ores etc.

3 Likes

Farming herbs and ores is still allowed though so I’m not sure what Blizzard are trying to achieve…

nobody knows what blizzard is trying to do at this point.

1 Like

yeah i been buying ore from AH this week funny how old content ores cost more then the SL once ?

I thought people on Classic were nice…

2 Likes

I said it last year and got argued with to death that the issue is bots not actual multiboxers. People who are breaking the rules anyway and won’t care what Blizzard says. I got told I was wrong all over the place with pitchforks and fire.

The people who have mostly been slapped is the ones who don’t do anything to anyone else in game aka fair and legit multiboxers.

1 Like