Any news on rise of zandalari

as title says when we getting ZA and ZG dungeons ?

End of July I presume. August is full of retail releases and I do not belive they want any attention on something other than War Withing launch during that month. Remind me plz, are ZG and ZA still considered outdoor instances in Cata version? skipped original ones.

By the way PTR is 19th of July

We are getting to test them on the PTR this Friday… so i would say we wouldn’t have to wait that long. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get it next week.

It is summer and most of the staff of Classic project are on vacations right now. Previous week was SoD phase 4 launch, this week Cata PTR, next week is War Withing prepatch start. Blizzard would want at least a week to fix possible bugs of Retail prepatch, then move to Cata phase release.

Since when did Blizzard start doing raitonal things like what you wrote? :smiley: I would be happy if it like you wrote but i think they will rush release ZA and ZG like they did at the start of Cata classic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.