Any Night Elf lore master around here?

Who talked about imps? :stuck_out_tongue:
Also I don’t see the problem with having adult themes in your RP, might not suit some people which is fine, but I think it’s wrong to say oh no this bad so don’t rp this. There are more explicit stuff and it happens everyday in Goldshire. I honestly don’t see the issue here.

So let’s say a sadist human warlock pretends to abuse his succubus which is forced to follow his command. Is that bad RP or just something you don’t like ? I’m inclined to think it’s the latter. If people don’t like it fine, pretty sure I can find a small band of folks who are not afraid of these themes without being explicit and having to do ERP which isn’t the point.

A true connoisseur of demon pleasures recognises that imps are the superior choice. Only basic plebs go for the normal options like succubi/eredar.

7 Likes

you didn’t specify so i took it as being open to interpretation :^) i’m sure the point is clear enough though.

Just because someone does worse, doesn’t justify it. that’s like saying because people kill, I’m allowed to punch a child.

Define Abuse.

Yes, if it doesn’t fit with the universe or the games age rating, it is bad RP

You will, After all DH attracts some of the worsed because of its stylistic choice of design.

1 Like

Excellent taste

Slightly adult themes sure. Having ‘I fuc demons’ as a crucial part of your backstory seems a bit out there however. It adds nothing to the story, you could’ve just been banished for a number of other reasons. Sleeping with demons is one of the really weird ones.

4 Likes

Nah nah nah, hold up, I think he’s onto something, infact, I’m changing Nar’zagh’s backstory from a bunch of strange and conflicting rumours and Folk tales to “I :eggplant: Dirt”.

I think if we all have backstories like that it will make the server better.

Most people are uhhh… I don’t know a term for it but “omg adult themes???2/1” when you mention the forbidden s-e-x word. Strange rly cause we have to be made somehow… I mean as long as you don’t RP it out there’s no issue but people like to over react.

Just because people call you a wierdo for fuc*ing dead people in roleplay. Doesn’t mean that we all go crazy whenever the slightest mature thing is mentioned.

Yea, heard that crap before. Pull a new one, something original that might’ve happened m8.

I puke :nauseated_face:

Kinda wish it did y’know? Break Vax’s V card.

Thats pretty Gachi dude, not going to lie.

2 Likes

Guys, leave Vaxir alone, she’s a cool dudette.

That said, most people didn’t seem to have a problem with the demonic… nightly pleasures, people have more problems with the fact the demons were an unknown before the War of the Ancients.

Also, be honest, Sayaad are pretty, as are Eredar.

As a side note, there have been multiple Demon Hunters, shown ingame, that reference only to Illidan being the first of their kind.

They however must’ve been self-trained, because Illidan was a captive of the Wardens by that time, or in recent exile in Outlands.

And as the Illidan book shows, it takes quite some time to become an demon hunter under Illidan’s teaching, meaning he had no time to train them before Warcraft III or after the War of the Ancients. And if he did train them after Warcraft III, they should’ve been stuck on Outlands until the Burning Crusade.

This is the same thing furries say to explain why they jerk off to Zootopia.

1 Like

I don’t judge friend, if you get it off on officer Judy Hopps, I’ll say enjoy it.

:wink:

1 Like

I’m not bullying her (Didn’t even know she was a she. Learn something new) I’m just kidding with her.

It’s Delusional Dudflex, baby, it’s all good.

1 Like

Oke, you get a pass.

But I’ll be watching you.

:angry:

Dude, don’t be a creep, you perv.

1 Like