Any planned Dracthyr guilds?

guilds? i would wait a bit to get into 1. at first everyone will want to be RPing a dracthyr etc, and some guilds won’t last alot. +, before RPing one i wanna find out more about the lore of them.
thought, still would be apretiated!

Hope so too, already have an idea for dracthyr hunter :wink:

I’m in that community, have been for a while now, and I must say their great like for all things dracthyr is awesome! I was already hyped for dracthyr but with them, it became even more!

They already have a nearly filled out officer corps, all with great ideas and concepts for the part they’re responsible for and very welcoming and friendly!

We have a lore, brainstorming and df spoilers channel where we can drop any new piece of lore or knowledge we get about dragonkin and dracthyr so we can change or adapt our characters as needed in case our concept/idea doesn’t work with newly discovered/released lore etc and others will help you with it too!

Also, we have a lot of creative people, their creativity rubbed off on me and made me actually picture/make my dracthyr in the dressing room before they were released (which I never did before).

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/646808945280811031/1024322307835043931/Malachitus.png

Is going to be my dracthyr Evoker.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/646808945280811031/1024324949785202709/Ebonthel.png

Is going to be my dracthyr hunter (if they ever get them!)

2 Likes

Sounds like the explorers Flight guild a friend of mine is conjuring up, neutral in essence.

Forgot to change character from beta posting :stuck_out_tongue:

Would it bend the lore to roleplay different classes as a Dracthyr? A mail class has a wide choice of RP gear and from what I remember Evokers could even carry 2-handed swords on the beta.

2 Likes

This is true, tbh Im likely rp my Dracy as a more warrior aligned “class” anyways, like stated, got mail armor and two handers and also thick draconic hide and presumably arent tiny, can deffo pull off a warrior

1 Like

This is what I feel like too for combat for my guy, he’ll want to improve himself by utilising melee combat using the big claymore, both in visage and in dracthyr form, but has the reliability of the devastation abilities to fall back on.

true, and since they are dragons, they could still use things such as fire breath, so i think that would make sense.

1 Like

Oh, do you have a link for this Discord?

1 Like

I do have the discord tag off the GM, he can get you in no problem!

mystic#0516

Yeah same, I feel for my black flight looking dracy I may go for a mix of fire/earth kinda magic to go alongside his warrior 2hander approach, like an enhanc shammy tbh, thats my template for now, will likely adjust it slightly here n there when we know more

Yeah exactly, still draconic beings with draconic abilities, mix that with what evokars have access to, its pretty cool we can make our chars fairly diverse

1 Like

While I agree to a certain point, with Dracthyr, they still are an army. We know that only a few of them are actually full-fledged Evokers. They are soldiers, so they need scouts, frontline fighters, ranged cadres, medics and all that stuff. Even if you are locked into one class in terms of actual gameplay mechanics, there can be so, so many different approaches.

Of course with them being all mail wearers, and limited to the same choice of weapons, yes, there is going to be some overarching similarity in their mog-wise appearance (not aided by the circumstance that mail is, when it comes to mog, the worst armor class, subjectively).

Then again, being able to make something individual and interesting with what you’re given is the fundament of a good character.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for dracthyr hunters (or monks if I dislike Evoker) :crossed_fingers:

The Prismatic Coalition and Amir Am Dakana are also now ingame. Saw some fun screenies from their dracthyr meetup in Stormwind yesterday!

Talonguard are a new Horde side dracthyr guild. They are a military unit with as goal to vanquish the primal elementals.

Focused on just creating fun roleplay, everyone is free to check them out ingame. /w or mail Rodath if you want some more info.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.