Any plans to merge us?

I know this forum is pretty dead but I was just wondering if any blizz reps could confirm if they are looking into merging some of the lower pop classic realms like judgement which is 99% alliance dominated with the lowest population out of any EU realm.

If we were to merge with a server like Mandokir or Ten Storms then it would also benefit those servers as they are slightly more horde dominated.

I personally play on horde on Judgement and there is just no spirit left on this server at least for the horde side, the auction house is pretty much empty and orgrimmar is lucky to have 2 people in it at any one time.

8 Likes

@blizz.
Judgement+Skullflame, please consider

5 Likes

Yes please, we are hurting here. Plans of leaving the server and i think its going to split our guild even more. Also afraid of not beeing able to find new guild/members to fill ranks so we can raid as usually. :frowning:

5 Likes

@blizzard

This server should be merged. This server is dying and people will start to fall off instead of having a community were people can thrive.

5 Likes

Merge us with skullflame please. That would give a balanced (A/H) server of roughly 3k players.

3 Likes

@Blizzard

Yes, please. Merge us with another server. You made us transfer here with free transfer early and this server is now empty.

It’s not reasonable that we need to spend 100 euros transferring away to have a chance of recruiting and have a normal server economy.

Please!

6 Likes

Played wow since Vanilla my first post on forum, merge us plz Blizzard.

4 Likes

Good morning Blizzard! It’s time to get the job done…

4 Likes

The smart move for Blizz in the long term is to merge, to avoid loosing players due to a slowly dying server…

Please merge Judgement!

4 Likes

Yes please! @Blizzard please look into this. We’re hurting at the moment.

4 Likes

Come on Blizzard. This server should never have existed, but does because you underestimated the wow classic launch. Time to clean up. Don’t showe the costs over on the players.

3 Likes

Our guild consists of a lot of players who have been with you since vanilla. It is time to reciprocate our loyalty. Merge us now, please

3 Likes

Judgement is dying. Action need to be taken.

Please Blizzard, take responsibility this time!

3 Likes

It’s time to take action, @Blizzard. We’re dumb enough to pay 13 euros (?) a month for playing a 14 year old game. This is by far the most expensive game for me personally, taken the amount of time spent on subscrition.

Spare your hardware - merge us, please.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.