Any solution to alliance afkers on korrak av bgs?

It takes around 4 hours to get korrak av mount on german horde , russian horde , eu horde whatever.

When you join alliance side , lots of people afking base for free exp. And when you push into base they leave or requeue for exp.

I think for those afkers report afk 10 players system is too much since at least 20 people pveing inside our base with ram quests and stuff.

As a result since they afk for free exp , I started to level my alts with level sync on random bgs.

It shouldn’t be like this. It needs a fix. And many people complain the same.

Lately another player made a topic that he got kicked from bg for saying not afk in base.

3 Likes

Report afk system for that bg 10 player requirement is too much. You should be able to kick base afkers easily.

Or a system that allows you to get instanced out if you stay in mine or base for more than 5 minutes.

I know what kind of player you are since we prolly pvp with you.

But this event is not good for alliance since half raid afk in base constantly.

WoW’s 15th Anni event is a scandal that I won’t forget.

1 Like

I got my mount after they “nerfed” the bg by increasing the points from loss atleast that way i had fun doing actual pvp even if it was a loss rather than playing as a glorified delivery boy.

I would have never had the mount by doing the boding ram/box quests. I did one bg doing them and wanted to strangle my self to sleep.

Look at this alliance player for example…

We came their base with entire german horde raid he is still taming rams for timewalking badges.

https://ibb.co/8gByf7P

You will never win with these people. It turns out to be pve event with these ram quests.

3 Likes

If horde had a race that i had any interest to play i would have been gone from the alliance long time ago its just extremely painful and unfun to play with the people we have left on alliance side.

1 Like

I will have to disagree a bit with you here. Yes the kick system has it’s flaws,like every other system that involves people…

But it IS the player’s fault. It’s the leechers fault that just use it to earn exp, creating all this bad atmosphere in the process, that will burst in their faces when they hit max lvl,try to play the game and then they will start making posts like “x faction sux on BGs” or “ppl are toxic, I’m entitled to free rewards”

It is also the rest of your group’s fault for not reporting them cause they don’t care. You still might have gotten kicked from the afkers but if they were kicked too, after a couple of BGs they would stop doing it.

So excuse me but YES. IT IS our fault in many cases. Blizzard have made many mistakes but we have brought many things upon ourselves due to OUR behavior.

2 Likes

One of the guy who got kicked from afkers

Also this

Those who write here. There are many who got kicked and who didnt write. Afk people kick them.

There is no motivation to do something for win cause if you are a leecher you’ll get almost 2 levels for nothing. Try to calculate the time and you 'll make sure that the fastest way to lvl up is to lose asap. You need only 20 minutes for fast lose and almost hour to win. 20 minutes = almost 2 lvls . 1 hour = 3 llvs. So what the point to fight and trying to win?

You can even level 30 levels in single bg as long as you stay inside and fight.

Lose or win exp is nothing. You get around 30k exp every 45 seconds. Why would you want to lose when you can get 1 level per 20 minutes?

I think you haven’t made that bg and you think only loss and win give exp.

1. You get 30 k exp only if you are 110 + but if you are a low lvl you need much more time to lvl up.
  2. Every lose gives HALF exp bar . And if your team losing fast you ll get 120 very soon.
  3. I ve made this event many times for horde and 3 times for ru alliance. EU alliance losing permanently and i dont think that situation will change soon.
  4. I ve already made 6 alli char there and calculated all numbers. If you dont trust me than just check it yourself. Alli get almost the same exp for lose as horde for win .
    So whats the point to fight if the easiest way to ge 120 is leeching?

I think it’s primarily a player attitude problem. The xp is attracting AFK’ers, but the Horde has those too. There are a lot of complaints about it on reddit.

I have 0/42 on korrak :smiley: 10-15 people afking every bg on the roof, i recommend u do the same if u simply trying to level ur toons

Same point than there is to log in to wow in first place: to PLAY and have fun. If all you care is how fast your levels go up you can make yourself excel sheet and start with zero and change that number every 20 minutes one higher. No need to log into game at all.

These people are not afk, they are doing quests. While it’s annoying for us who play to win, AV has always been pvpve battleground and quests (especially returning things to base and make your troops stronger) are part of it. Those people are not a real problem, problem is afkers sitting on Vandars roof doing nothing.

чеба , Go with rezal. he is around 60/60 win there. I dont premade epic bgs anymore.

It’s cause this Poorly designed crappy event encourages it.
I’m betting that factually, afking around in the BG is worth more than trying.

ESPECIALLY as alliance this is true, since the winrate for alliance is around the 10%. Irregardless of whether alliance have way more afkers, the map favors horde.

It is a problem that BLIZZARD have to fix, not the players. It is a problem They made, and They have to solve. The AV event just highlights how incredibly poor the faction balance is right now.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.