Afk not afk ?

So i was playing the new bg, and i was in the top5 in dmg done, died defending a tower alone vs a huge group of zerging allies 15+ and by the time i respawned, mounted, and went back to defend, i got kicked out and got deserter… /huh?
blizzard is drunk.

Weird flex but ok.

1 Like

If you are trying to do AV , lik 25 people out of 40 people are trying to grind mount. They dont play it.

that doesn’t answer why i got kicked out… i didn’t even get a countdown, i went from “im defending a tower” to “deserter” in 30 seconds…

Toxic people anywhere. They kicked my 10.000k damage friend from gilneas. Then we lost bg when we were winning 1000-280.

1 Like

It’s likely you was reported away by 5 players.

I have a lot I could talk about in regards to PvP such as things like this but ultimately I have just given up on it overall, hugely imbalanced and bgchat is horrible, you get verbally attacked for saying anything often in epics.

You probably got reported for
1 - Talking in bg chat
2 - not going with the hive mind zerg to final boss

2 Likes

Both bring loss on epic bg. Going boss brings loss. Not talking in chat brings loss.

Today we were winning 198-21 on isle of conquest as alliance. I told them dont go boss. Kill 21 people and its gg. They went horde boss. Horde killed our boss and we lost even though game was 198-21 win. Quarry , refinerry , workshop , hangar , docks all were in alliance control. They went boss on 198-21 ally lead game. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Sadly I can.
This probably hugely contributes to why people run premades (grenades lol EDIT) You can often Say a common sense tactic and be ridiculed for it.

Like AV, they still have 2 towers up and will do for at least 5 minutes.
The enemies have toppled your towers and approach the boss?

Each time before a game starts I point and show players the vendor,with the insignia you can teleport RIGHT OUTSIDE your boss every 2 minutes. You can literally have your whole raid defend and effectively wipe them with your bosses aid.
Nope it’s too unconventional, we must kill the pointless miniboss/ignore all towers and run to the end.

Players do not trust other players, or just simply don’t want to listen, it’s part of what random bgs are but honestly, bgs like this could use some attention, include players more by making sure they understand what to do, would be nice.

I had similar with Ashran not too long ago, we pushed the other team to under 40 and had them at their bridge, miniboss in tower is alive still,kill this and it’s instant win at this point, it is literally like playing with npcs at times.

For me in future I would like that they release bgs with changing objectives so this mentality in bgs is broken and people actually feel to get involved and have some impact on their bg.

It’s partly why I can’t blame people for using premades, the system currently pushes players to this point just to make the experience bareable. Still,my best games are those that was determined by the smallest margin, some form of matchmaking in bgs would be brilliant I think. (Not perfect but a help!)

Writing this from phone… damn auto- correct

2 Likes

I just love this event you get kicked for playing or you get kicked for collecting the quest items for the mount.

Its not even news worthy anymore that Alliance players don’t use brains in BG’s and still complain if and when we lose.

1 Like

ye the funny part is tht more than half our team was collecting supplies in the mine xD legit 20+ players…

First time I did the event I joined as healer, I don’t know why but UI was bugged(I was not in the raid group some/ no chat in-game) and I thought it was how the event worked!
I handed in one quest, got some pitiful amount of timewarped and started heading up top.

Actually it was really good bg, made it much challenging having to click frames to heal, more like wpvp.

Then I did it again and realised, the UI bugged out lol !
Could still play that way but was interesting :laughing:

I got bugged into AV as welll, they were already 40 people, then I somehow got added into it, I was not in a raid group.

Any mobs they tagged became gray for me, but I got honor for player kills as if I were solo!

Ended up getting 2.3k honor in that BG

Happened to me on eye of storm and battle for gilneas but I left both for enemy side , its an unfair invite for your team when u are 1 more player.

Glad to know it wasn’t just me! Have had some really strange happenings in game lately…
I swear 100%, I got on the boat leaving boralus the night before the event and when I transitioned to stormwind I was somehow in AV instead !! lol I had to do it again to see what was going on but I ended up in Stormwind the second time.

I had a lot of fun in the new BG, I did 101-120 in about 7-8 hours, about 1-4hrs per BG, I leveled my warlock painlessly, 100-150 kills per bg.

Took me all night but managed to finally stack my infernal + bane of havoc to wipe the whole horde raid in 2 chaos bolts :rofl:. It’s very good honor/pvp action, no real rewards outside that but makes a nice change.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.