Any way of healing past wounds?

I follow some transmog choices based on mini-lore I wrote for my character.

My rogue is blind from an eye since the battle of Darkshore. Is there a way (lore-wise), for helping the Bronze Dragonflight, that Nozdormu can heal my eye or some sort of time travel that I help myself not getting a gushing wound in the face that doesn’t alter drastically future events - or some way of restoring my lost eye (or preventing it from happening) that’s mildly lore possible?

Or will I have to be blind forever? Do you know any story of a character who had past wounds healed?

Help me with creative ideas/or honest feedback.

1 Like

I’d say your punching above the line asking an aspect to restore some random guy’s eye .
You could go with Chromie who literally sits in Stormwind in front of the embassy sending adventurers to the past to deal with problems . (Time-walking campaign) .
Or if you do not want this cringy time travel stuff .
There’s an NPC in booty bay with an enchanted eye , which can see . You can go from there and have an enchanted eye made , which can see normally , or even more things like ghosts or smth .
Than there is Illidan / demon hunters who is basically blind , but can see just fine with demonic magic .
I have not heard of a cannon way to restore a lost body part other than for trolls , but given the nature of the game and how magic heals pretty much everything including death , surely one eye is not much trouble .

1 Like

Make a quest about it. Like, a role played quest arc for your story. Nothing epic or world-changing, but let’s say your toon hears word of an exceptional healer who’s a hermit. Your dude is a rogue, so I’m sure he gets the rare rumors before everyone else.

Here’s an idea for you…adapt, accept, and reject as you see fit. Imagine him playing liar’s dice with some pirates and mercenaries in a back room somewhere, and when Hyperfox catches one of them cheating, the fellow spills the beans about some rare healer who can fix his eye. He has to follow a trail of clues, gets some bad leads that go nowhere, and then finally gets a good lead. The healer is also an ornery jerk who demands another quest for reagents to fix the eye, and those might require Hyperfox to go…like, to Outland or something, idk. Just some ideas to help inspire you.

I would go back in time and steal the eye from myself, becoming the one who took the eye in the first place, thus creating a paradox. lol

Many powerfull characters in the lore find it trivial to heal such wounds, and even resurect dead. Light For example can heal anything. Old gods can manipulate Biological matter On the molecular level and shape life- This is how they created The faceless and All thoose insectoid races. So it would be trivial for Old God to restore Your flesh, As they are the reason you even have body of flesh in the first place. Also time magic, Bronze dragon would most likely be able to restore your eye by rewinding Time/rewriting It so it was never lost in first place. Red dragons are litteraly Imbued with Life, so it would be trivial for adult red dragon to heal your eye. Also Raw power of azeroth, I think Exposure to concentrated azerite, which is litteraly blood Of multiversal+ Being would be able to do such feat, combined with some magic/ritual etc. Not to mention alchemy, Skilled master of that art can litteraly create Philosopher stones. With that it is trivial to heal such wounds. Or whip out some supreme healing potion. Or another thing that came to my mind, Mechagnomes litteraly replace their body parts with advanced technology. Why bother with normal eye? When you can have one that is superior.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.