Any way to skip the WoD opening questline?

It's so boring and I've done it too many times

There's no way to just skip everything until I have my Garrison is there?
If you go to Timeless Isles, there's a cave hidden underwater on the right side of the Island, go there, sit in a chair and click on the fire and it teleports you to Gorgrond in Draenor, completely skipping the whole opening.
Yes, in Pandaria(Timeless Isle) there is an underwater cave that takes you straight to your garrison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmrAy-ta3ck
When you eventually get to your garrison, not easy for horde, you have to do all the building quests. It takes 10 minutes even with the fastest flying and without it is horrible.
Don't listen to these people, going to the timeless isle is a hassle. Just ask for a mage portal to Warspear/Stormshield and fly from there.
01/11/2018 13:35Posted by Thedraes
Don't listen to these people, going to the timeless isle is a hassle. Just ask for a mage portal to Warspear/Stormshield and fly from there.

That's a lot further to manually fly for horde than alliance from gorgrond.

01/11/2018 11:03Posted by Môe
Yes, in Pandaria(Timeless Isle) there is an underwater cave that takes you straight to your garrison.

I just read this and it's wrong.

This would make more sense, kinda forgot mages have portals xD. Take this advice instead! It's better lol.

Yeah, this is wrong. It takes you to the top end of Gorgrond, on a mountainside :P
01/11/2018 13:37Posted by Dottie

That's a lot further to manually fly for horde than alliance from gorgrond.

I just read this and it's wrong.

Right..my bad, i was wrong, sorry just ignore my comment.

Should've read this sooner lol

But it worked so there's that!
Can't you just walk through the portal thingy. .. Remind me but I think WoD is that one where they had to move that bloke to the capitals cus too many were trying to get the quest. Not sure if he's important. Never really played WoD.

Anyway just play mage cus you get the portals anyway eventually and you don't even have had to go to any of these places.
i never knew this cave existed :o
01/11/2018 16:00Posted by Pixelbear
i never knew this save existed :o

Now you can use it!
01/11/2018 15:59Posted by Clarveiga
Can't you just walk through the portal thingy. .. Remind me but I think WoD is that one where they had to move that bloke to the capitals cus too many were trying to get the quest. Not sure if he's important. Never really played WoD.

Anyway just play mage cus you get the portals anyway eventually and you don't even have had to go to any of these places.

If you go through the portal when you first start in WoD, you HAVE to do the scenario thing, which can't be skipped sadly.
01/11/2018 11:03Posted by Shortbolts
If you go to Timeless Isles, there's a cave hidden underwater on the right side of the Island, go there, sit in a chair and click on the fire and it teleports you to Gorgrond in Draenor, completely skipping the whole opening.

lol, i thought this was bad trolling or something. It was actually true ^^
Well, makes more sense than talking to khadgar outside portal, and click ive heard this tale before or something :P
It's under the frogs.