Any WW who genuinely like SEF?

Just watched a clip where Trill 1 shot 2 player with SEF bug + Chiji proc, I know it is a PvP clip but that doesn’t really matter now for the topic. (I can’t link the clip apperantly)
There was a SEF SCK bug in 9.1, when you had Chi-ji proc and pressed SCK then SEF while already channeling SCK, the clones did 100% player damage with the player, and it did insane damage ofc.

They “fixed” it by making SEF to cancel the SCK channel, which means you can’t reproduce the bug anymore by pressing SEF during SCK channel, but the clip shows you can reproduce it by pressing SCK at the end of SEF duration.

I didn’t play in Legion but I am pretty sure you could do the same with cancelaura SEF + WDP, but they “fixed” it by removing /cancelaura SEF from the game.

So the real question is, am I the only one who hate SEF, and it is always buggy, and it seems they just can’t fix it entirely. Are there any WWs out there who really like this ability and can’t live without it?

I honestly think they should just delete Storm, Earth and Fire from the game and give Serenity baseline for WWs with a 20 sec duration. That spell is more interesting and shake up our rotation a bit at least.

#DeleteSEF

Can’t live without it cuz I’m a meme in ae PvE situations without it

I like what it wants to be. Maybe it just plays into my pandaren roots, because they have strong elemental/shamanistic ties and I find this spell to be an interesting hybrid of the classes, but I do find it visually satisfying.

I don’t like that it’s been buggy since forever, and sometimes they’ll zoom off and attack a Mawrat that’s running away.

I assure you guys will be greatful to be saved by one of your clone getting into a BM frost trap.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.