Anyone else would like to see emotes improved?

Anyone else would like to see an improvement to the animations of our emotes in the game which would allow us to express ourselves better through our characters?
That can also then be used to give more animations to the NPC, which would give more life to the environment, improving immersion, and they can even be used as quest objectives

Anyone’s hoping for that to happen as well?
I’m hoping at least a few could be added sometime soon, I humbly request… some day… :pray:

5 Likes

https:/ /wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_emotes

I do not know how to use them I get my grandson he tries to explain me, it is not going to happen haha! Best I can do ;( little smileyface man

Thanks for sharing, it was helpful, but I mentioned animations in my post specifically, meaning how our characters are animated in reaction to us typing one of those emotes instead of simply having a speech in the chat, check out newer MMO that came out later than WoW, just as an example:

I don’t know if it’s possible with WoW some day to have more character animations but I hope that some day it happens and I just wanted to see what other players would think on this subject as well

I was hoping for more RP conrol (no RNG or cycle!) over player actions for ages. Don’t hold your breath.

Absolutely.

FFXIV is probably the gold standard in this, I loved the emote animations there and would love to have that in WoW.

EDIT: Overall I think FFXIV animations are superb. It’s crazy how much bigger Blizzard is than Square Enix.

It adds so much character and immersion.

1 Like

More dance moves. I’ve been suggesting it to Blizz for years.

I need to upgrade my moves for my Goldshire action

3 Likes

Ehm :thinking: you know you have to pay for the extra emotes right?

wouldnt mind emojis though

Let’s put fortnite dances in wow, and see the boomers mald KEKW

If you mean in FFXIV, only a few extra emotes are on the store in comparison to the amount of ones your character starts with or are achieved in-game from quests and events, but that doesn’t have to be the same case with WoW in the case Blizz starts a revamp of our emotes even if it’s a possibility they decide to monetize a few, it’s not what I’m asking for though : )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.