Anyone noticing a lot of Spanish recently?

This isn’t slowly becoming an unofficial Spanish server is it?

a few are probably just playing here while waiting for firemaw queues to go down

And the problem about that is… ?

If we had spanish servers we´d be there, but as we don´t, we have to play somewhere. If you don´t want to play with people from other countries, maybe an MMORPG is not the kind of game you should be playing.

3 Likes

I agree with you. And spanish are imo always respectfull of the “only English in generall channels”. That i cant say of some other nationalities.

1 Like

I didn’t notice any non-english words at all. World chat of Dreadmist is awesome tbh.

I have to disagree here, I have had 2 encounters with Spanish players both bad experiences so far. One of them told me to jump off a balcony because I asked him to stop spamming /1 General chat with Spanish guild recruitment messages.

Well i have to disagree. I don’t find guildrecrutment to fall under chating in another language. If you are a national guild then thats ok in my book.
Destroying are like it whas on Gehennas with scandinavians (especially swedes) spamming all chat with nonsens.

I haven’t noticed Spanish at all in any chat or channels. I have noticed multiple other languages (alongside English, which has been in my experience the most used language) in public chats: Polish, German, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian. I’ve also come across many Finns and Russians.

I haven’t noticed much spanish. Seen a bit of swedish tho, but not much. All in all most is in English and that’s cool!

1 Like