Anyone playing wow currently?

Just curious, No Pre-patch release, it’s fine, obviously I am still a sub, will always be, but anyone else playing? I am currently playing anything but BFA, not a whine topic about pre-patch I gave up on that I whine in other’s threads instead, however what are you currently doing to entertain yourself in GAMES BTW! (Just saying…) to keep the time go faster, mine is Overwatch.

I still log on for raid and m+ nights. Other then that i play sims 4 or watch something on streaming services.

1 Like

I occasionally log in but I have absolutely no motivation to play the current content at all…

5 Likes

I hate BFA, but ran out of games I thought were appealing to play during lockdown. So I’m just doing random transmog runs and farming mounts on alts when I can be bothered.

I feel for you “no-new content guys” :frowning:
I still enjoy playing BGs and PvP is still fun.

I actually play BFA still, not as much as on the start of 8.3, but I log in each day for at least 4 hours. Meanwhile I’m playin Witcher 3, just downloaded Doom 3 BFG Edition, playin a bit of Baldurs Gate 1 & 2. Also gonna replay Pillars of Eternity and Icewind Dale. Mostly RPG’s, older ones. Planescape: Torment is on my replay list too.

3 Likes

ngl haven’t touched PVP at all, after the Corruptions were out, low level is just out of balance, unless you’re Arcane Mage, etc, it’s no fun, and then it’s Party Sync that has ruined low level PVP as well.

I have recently levelled ‘old alts’ and took the time to get all the class mounts from Legion. I even levelled a warrior (which is a class I don’t really care for) but have had some fun with it. Best class mount story for me was the Rogue.

1 Like

M plus team and raid team are on a break so I’ve been collecting brewfest stuff and preparing my chose four paladins for Shadowlands.

Doing LFR Nzoth for the quest seems a mammoth task though.

I just upgraded my Garrison and do daily quests for some new toys from my Lunarfall Inn. I just need 3 more quests for 150 toys achievement. I still have something to do when the daily reset hit everyday.

1 Like

I currently just login for emissaries and the Brewfest event for Tokens.

Brewfest was my favourite event but there isnt anything new this year… Im so disappointed. I dont even care to farm the quests this year, I just do the Dungeon for extra XP for my alts.

Ingame

I’m just hunting Transmog/s for a good outfit for when entering Shadowlands at the release!.

But thats pretty much just it (Running old Stuff)

I just want to remind the bored people in this thread that we will be doing Eternal Palace achievements with some forum regulars next week :smiley:

1 Like

There’s still PLENTY of things i could be doing if i wanted to. I’m just not into those things, like pvp, collecting things, completing things. I do raid and m+, and that keeps me busy 4-5 nights per week still. There is no point for me to log in other nights since i no longer need to level my cloak or farm echoes and things like that.

1 Like

Leveling Alts, plus Mount and Toy farming.

yep recently switched mains to a warrior after playing mage since the start of mop, just getting some important stuff done before pre patch

still trying to figure it out what class to main for SL, i wanted a good wpvp class which is rogue but i want tank spec too😭. cant decide! till then i just jump between alts

1 Like

i occassionally log in every other day for about 5 minutes max or so. not doing any content. i wanted to level a hunter but im just not feeling it right now and theres no point in doing m+ for me anymore either.

atm im playing some other games but im quite restless. not really sure what i want to play right now. :frowning:

2 Likes

Im leveling alts too, but dunno why. I leveled up 12 x120 during thing 100%XP Bonus event. I planned to farm some new stuff with these new 120s during Brewfest, but there is nothing new. I hope to farm the mount from Hallow`s End with them and maybe the BIG BIG Love Rocket in February.

1 Like