Anyone running 5120x1440 Resolution

Anyone running this resolution? Do you get some bad a$$ fisheye? I was wondering if anything can be done. Probably nothing that can be done, but thought I would ask.

1 Like

That’s a pretty badass resolution, lol.

Bruh i still have 1080p screens :joy:

You could look for showcases on YouTube and ask their authors. There are some super ultrawide examples.

Got the new Odyssey 9 monitor, it’s a beast! Best monitor on the market, but unfortunately lots of my games have fisheye! Don’t think anything can be done until devs start developing games with this resolution in mind.

I have the older Samsung, 5120x1440,

Runs perfectly fine, no fisheye, just more view in game.

Same.
PHILTHY capitalists took over.

When i draw i use my laptop screen because it has 4k resulotion & 144 hz :joy:

MY IPAD MINI HAS BETTER QUALITY THAN BOTH MY SCREENS COMBINED, THATS NOT EVEN A JOKE!

IPAD MINI??!?
You philthy capitalist too :stuck_out_tongue:

I like lightweight tech that fits in my pockets! :joy:

Like all capitalists do… :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Is that the CRG49 ? I got 5 of those, but each one had a problem. But, yes - I remember not having this issue with that monitor. This is very strange and annoying. The curve on this monitor 1000R. Could you do me a favour, could you take an in-game screenshot and link it? :slight_smile: I understand if you tell me to gtfo! I would like a reference shot, i feel its the extra curve in this monitor causing the fisheye and not the 5120x1440 resolution. Thanks bud.

Here is one of examples on YT:

2 Likes