Anything else like Horrific Visions?

As much as it wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I really enjoyed the horrific visions in 8.3, particularly the personal challenge of completing the solo 5 mask runs. I really enjoyed that despite quite small maps, there was a load of challenge, that required learning tactics and timings in detail, finding secrets, gearing up your character and pushing that bit further every time, adding layers of difficulty to the same map, until the final success of fully completing the 5 mask runs.

While I’m enjoying the content in Shadowlands now (M+ is my main thing), I’m looking to get some kicks from a similar kind of solo content that the visions gave me. Torghast in its current form hasn’t done that for me, hopefully it will with future changes, so I’m looking for tips as to any single player games that people can recommend that might have the same challenges.

Anyone got any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

I know you said Torghast doesn’t do it for you, but… have you considered trying to speedrun it? See how fast you can clear it, with minimal powers?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.