Anything LF guild

Hi there!

Just returned to WoW after a few months of break. The issue I’ve got is that the content that’s out there is nearly impossible to touch since everything requires achievements or rating.

I’ve been playing wow since the launch, and my peak was in WOTLK where I was healing in a solid guild. After that I’ve been in and of and was returning seriously in Mop again.

I’m looking for a guild ready to take me in and accept that I don’t have all the achieves or m+ rating, but I will do my best to get there.

Im looking to get back in a stable guild that’s already established and can see the potential in my experience. I can play whichever healer/dps. Tanking experience is equally 0 on the raiding setting.

Im on Tarren Mill - Horde, but if I find the right guild I will level and play which faction necessary to get back on track.

I’ll send my Druid’s armory which was my main for a long time where you can check for historic kills in WOTLK and MOP.

Looking forward to meet you!

Hey there!

Sounds like Ministry of Silly Wipes could be a good fit for you =)

Have a read of oue thread, and if you like the sohnd of us, please add me for a chat ^^
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hello there,

Maybe we could be sth for you:

Sounds like a perfect match! Feel free to add me on discord at

Nexsan#6622

Hey there,

You might want to check out my recruitment post for our guild. I posted it yesterday but blizzard doesn’t let me post links. It’s here on these forums :).

Our guild is a friendly guild that doesn’t look at what experience people have or how much time. We are a close bunch of friends that welcome and embrace new people with the right mindset. Which is: good behaviour, helpful and respectful to others.

I see you are a nightelf, our main guild is Horde, however, we have a daughter guild that is on Alliance side. Sadly we can’t merge both yet, but we do share our Discord as if we are one guild.

Feel free to check it out, and if you want to know more, add me on Ishy#9200 on Discord.

I hope you have a nice day and who knows, we may see you soon :).

Regards, Ishtira

Ah, seems links from this forum can :D.

I tried to add you, but it doesn’t work.
Here’s my battletag if you want to have a chat: Linedhel#2237

Can’t seem to be able to add you either, it says that I should check my spelling.

Please try battlenet if you’re still interested.
Linedhel#2237 is my battle tag :grin: