Lux Aeterna - Deathwing recruiting

Lux Aeterna [H] (and her daughter-guild Afterglow [A]) is a guild that welcomes both Alliance and Horde. Sadly as we all know, we are not yet able to merge both factions into one guild. So we made an Alliance-guild for the time being to solve that problem.

After a nice summertime chillin’ we are starting to work towards Dragonflight and our future raiding.

We are a laid-back, very chill and friendly/social guild. We are not hardcore nor aim to be. We take things as they come because for us the importance is that everyone is able to see this wonderful game and enjoy it with likeminded people no matter the experience, amount of online time afk due to kid aggro etc. etc.
We have been and always will be very strict about bad things like toxic behaviour, bullying, diminishing fellow people or whatever. That made us the wonderful guild we are now where people feel welcome and appreciated no matter if they have a real life thus not all the time to play, if they have little to even no experience or having a handicap or label. As long as the mindset and gaming behaviour is good, you are welcome with us.

As a guild we made ourselves strong by working together. One of those things is the fact that we all contribute to our guild vault so we can help each other gear up and get ready. This is all by free will. No one is obligated to donate, yet everyone does because we all see the benefit in it. We have always made sure we could craft stuff within our own community and that works very well.
This also applies to helping people gear up in M+, teaching people or get them some experience etc. etc. We always try to work up from those with less experience getting them up to speed rather than selfishly only go for progress with those who already are very experienced. That’s just not how we work. And that’s a good thing to know before considering to join us .

At this moment we raid on Fridays 20:30 ST to 23:00 ST. We focus on the Fated raids. Once into Dragonflight we will expand that to two days, maybe a spare day if we want to work towards clearing the raid. We always start with normal raids. It depends on how we progress if we will have a look at heroic raids. But we never get agitated if we don’t get to see that as a guild.

As for M+ the same applies. We have ran from +0 – +20 (some maybe higher). If we have less experienced people with us we accept that we might not time it but we always work towards completing it. Fun and joy always is more important to us than the endresult because we all feel that we play this game to relax and have fun with people with the same mindset.

So much in short about our guilds. The rest is up to you to experience .

At the moment we are looking to have some more healers or dps with healer os. But honestly, if you got triggered by my (way too long) story :D, just apply because for real? Everyone is more than welcome to join us.

Don’t forget: both Alliance and Horde are welcome. We share one and the same Discord server, but sadly due to Blizz not fully implementing this cross faction thing for the time being we have to work around that by having a daughter-guild for it.

I hope I have piqued your interest. If interested feel free to add me on Discord: Ishy#9200 so I can answer possible questions.

Kind regards, Ishtira