AOE PVP help in Epic BG - Affliction

So, not played Warlock since my first character back in 2008 so giving it another go, but I never do PVE, prefer PVP. I need help.

Currently grinding honour for the honour gear alongside conquest, in epic BG’s and now got full set of honour gear and 3 conquest pieces, 280ilvl in pvp. Playing night fae with inevitable demise talent, basically the standard EBG talent tree.

Issue is AOE in epic bgs. What’s the rotation? I mean when 20 plus players are all stacked up at start of the fight do I just spam agony on as many as I can, plus seed of corruption a few times and soon as get five shards hit cooldown, malefic rapture, soul rot, drain life etc? Problem is by time dotted everyone, they’re dead, so don’t get chance to do the cooldowns. OR do you just dot say 5 people and then blow cool-downs. Tried agony, UA and seed on first three then spam agony on the rest and then blow cd’s but still not optimum I don’t think. Can anyone advise? I feel I should perhaps target less people but feel its important to get anony on as many as possible for the demise ticks as soon hits 50 stacks but usually all dead by time get to use it. HELP! Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.