Apexlegion

really wtf is blizzard thinking with this random drop every week i been getting mastery crap
for a dh are they going to really change the dh or are they just stupid and
just push button and dont give a f…k abou
t what we need for our chars as i see others getting great gear for there chars and every week i get a mastery junk as is no good for dh blizzard is just dont care as they just want our money and dont give 2 craps what they put in our chest each week as its a random fn drop each week and thats the
re way of making people wish they would get somthing good and seeing others get and week after week we get nothing but mastery crap

this has to change as been playing for nearly the full 15years and really sick seeing other chars that are tless than a year old with better gear as its because of random drop
its about time blizzard look at fixing this problem as it so fn pissing peeps off

Is the chest RNG like other loot?

If so, Blizzard have put something in the chest in the form of a random drop. Whether it’s what you want isn’t something RNG cares about, sadly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.