Horde are for killin.

Yes, thats actually true
And those are called Void Elves

really desperate.

this female blood elf probably doesn’t give a f today what happend there

its kinda who knows.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?
:rofl:
You remind me of that dude at Blizzcon that wen’t up during the QA and apologized for people flaming Diablo Immortal.

Actually… what happened to that game? Did they ever make it?

I love you man. Alliance forever.

2 Likes

well i don’t know the benefits at lying at this point, so yes.
also the game seems to be in work in progress still.

Man, I love crack.

Fair enough, sorry.

Just… imagine for a moment being a PvP’er and reading this.

When in War Mode, I attack everyone I see, unless its a group if 3 or more. If they gargle orcish or emotes it just makes it more fun.

Like my Wotlk Paladin from a decade ago, in Northrend alone has over done 2k ganks. For me it’s just weird and bizarre to feel regret and remorse over killing another player when both have PvP enabled.

i get that, im mostly a pve’r but i do pvp sometimes like bgs, arenas and nazjatar (that place is a damn fight for your death).

I feel remorse for people who deserve remorse, like if you are just minding your own business and dont want to fight than i get that, ill just find somebody else.

If it’s red, it’s DEAD :fist: :fist:

1 Like

Why? Why you apologising? It’s Warmode for a reason.

well everybody has different motives and ideas.
i just want to break that mold.

it is warmode but this person literally didn’t deserve it.

If they had warmode on, they deserve it, I don’t care.

I always feel bad when I kill blood elves too.

Glory to the sin’dorei!

1 Like

We are not evil, we are just misunderstood… sorta… ok we are morally grey… ok dark grey… very dark grey.

1 Like

Warmode is there for players to PvP, not so you can pat and blow kisses at the opposite faction.

Obviously. You still do killing and need to do killing in warmode because its meant for that but there are occasions where you want to avoid one or two people because they are in it for the buffs and dont want to fight back.

Hehe, aww, poor guy. It’ll be okay.

Well, it’s good that you feel bad, but at least it was for a quest, the worst is people who just gank for no reason other than sadism. I’ve had reason to do jump people for quests too and never feels great.

PvP should just be where people want to PvP. Remove the war mode bonus so only people who actually like that sort of thing use it. It annoys non-PvPers to be ganked and it annoys PvPers when others are just hanging around not helping in fights because they’re just there to do the quests.